Elemis TSV 3/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the 2.00 show, Julia said the products would last two months but she thought the oil would last longer and Keeley said six weeks! That surprised me because it looks the same size as a Decleor Aromessence and mine last longer than that, using a few drops each morning. Now I know Keeley can give the wrong information at times, so I wonder who is right...... Has anyone used the oil?

I don’t watch QVC much these days and rarely buy but turned over last night for 5 minutes to see the TSV and caught Keeley spouting her usual rubbish. She reckons she was in hospital and the doctors had a conversation about how her skin shouldn’t be so good when she was so sick! When I think how much stuff I used to buy from QVC I wonder how I could have been so gullible!

I saw one presentation. Julia was presenting. Of course she and Keeley are thick as thieves, so it was a bit of a love-in akin to Jill Franks and Lola Rose Nikki. They did have a new lady Grace who would appear to be occupying Emer's old role. Keeley seemed markedly deferential to her, and as she was fumbling and stumbling with some of her information I did wonder what might be going on.
Not remotely tempted and laughed aloud when the predicted "suits everyone" spiel was trotted out. Boy, oh boy!

On the 2.00 show, Julia said the products would last two months but she thought the oil would last longer and Keeley said six weeks! That surprised me because it looks the same size as a Decleor Aromessence and mine last longer than that, using a few drops each morning. Now I know Keeley can give the wrong information at times, so I wonder who is right...... Has anyone used the oil?

I remember Keeley saying before you use the Superfood oil in the morning and of course you had to use the pro collagen one at night. I did get the Superfood oil(it was a birthday voucher from Elemis and got it for £25 with free shipping and 3 big size samples), and I did use morning and evening it lasted me I swear if not 3 months they very close to it. I used to just wipe the dropper on my hand(not actually put drops onto my hand), as too much and your face was too oily and you had to wait a while to put moisturizer on.

So no easy pay on this TSV, usually the one in April is the big PCMC one and it does not have easy pay. So it will be interesting to see what happens.

I remember Keeley saying before you use the Superfood oil in the morning and of course you had to use the pro collagen one at night. I did get the Superfood oil(it was a birthday voucher from Elemis and got it for £25 with free shipping and 3 big size samples), and I did use morning and evening it lasted me I swear if not 3 months they very close to it. I used to just wipe the dropper on my hand(not actually put drops onto my hand), as too much and your face was too oily and you had to wait a while to put moisturizer on.

So no easy pay on this TSV, usually the one in April is the big PCMC one and it does not have easy pay. So it will be interesting to see what happens.

The April TSV is usually night cream and PCMC should be July. These TSVs are always on EP, as is the Christmas one. The only TSVs not on EP are the AD ones in September and February.

There seems to be endless new Elemis products coming out these days, all meant to be better than previous ones.
We now have umpteen day creams, night treatments, oils and serums and an array of cleansers.

Of course we can layer them all up.....and spend lots of money. :mysmilie_496: hope we can sleep with the 10 layers on our faces overnight.

I sat here in disbelief at the layering up they were talking about! In the FB questions bit, I think Grace said to use the superfood oil & night cream and then PCMC! How pricey would that be as a regular routine?!

There seems to be endless new Elemis products coming out these days, all meant to be better than previous ones.
We now have umpteen day creams, night treatments, oils and serums and an array of cleansers.

Of course we can layer them all up.....and spend lots of money. :mysmilie_496: hope we can sleep with the 10 layers on our faces overnight.

so irritating the over selling. i heard keeley and alison young talking about triple cleansing...what a load of rubbish!

You'll end up slipping straight out the other side of the bed if you slather on what they tell you to, there'll be more slick than Dallas.

They have to tell us to combine old and new regimes to keep the sales up unlike with say washing powders for example when the new and improved one comes out the old one is discontinued !!
They must think we are made of money !!

I don’t watch QVC much these days and rarely buy but turned over last night for 5 minutes to see the TSV and caught Keeley spouting her usual rubbish. She reckons she was in hospital and the doctors had a conversation about how her skin shouldn’t be so good when she was so sick! When I think how much stuff I used to buy from QVC I wonder how I could have been so gullible!

Would doctors really have a conversation about something like that when dealing with a patient? I can imagine that happening if the person's skin was a major health issue but not as a general comment that could be/was taken as a compliment. I'm not on Twitter but at times like that I'd like to 'tweet in' that I use Pixi cleanser, Astral & an eye cream from Superdrug just to see if it was read out & then witness the shock & disapproval.

Elemis is becoming a parody of itself. More advanced / Super / Extra strength / blah blah blah, its all the same stuff coming out of the gloopity gloop machine but with a different label. Who amongst us have the means or wherewithal to have it tested to prove its any different from a product from 3 years ago ?

The thing is if you can get to a salon or an Elemis counter they keep it really simple. Which range suits your needs and then usually cleanser moisturiser and a serum the latter if you want to buy it. There is a little kit around at the moment on a special price to suit skin type you get cleanser and tone and the bliss caps. My local counter has the black light machine which shows up your areas that need working on say hydration and they you get samples of the products to suit. That way they know customers will try and come back.

I remember must be two years ago the big announcement that Elemis where bringing out a BB cream. It never appeared. I did ask the manager of my local counter what happened? She said it just did not work out, the idea was to have PCMC in a BB cream. Before that, there was another new product which was mentioned by Keeley as coming never did.

i remember the days when your cleanser was nearly finished you would go to boots, super drug or john lewis and buy your cleanser. the same for when you needed a moisturiser. now there is a beauty tsv three times a week plus other deals people see nothing odd in buying three or four skincare kits a fortnight.

Latest posts

Back