Elemis TSV 3/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

17-35 years of age!!!! Blimey. Well I haven't actually seen that myself online but have given up looking for the reference. So I am in two minds now, being well outside that age range. Save my money or give it a whirl. I quite fancy the oil and the Papaya Enzyme Peel which I am using at the moment. Along with various Decleor products, Papaya EP is one thing I would buy on the DHS if there were no more tSVs.

Oh Donna! You have left me in a quandary, LOL.

I don't know if they have changed the formula of the Papaya Enzyme Peel but the last tube I had really irritated me. Lucky for me the Elemis counter at Debenhams let me exchange for a cleanser.

17-35 years of age!!!! Blimey. Well I haven't actually seen that myself online but have given up looking for the reference. So I am in two minds now, being well outside that age range. Save my money or give it a whirl. I quite fancy the oil and the Papaya Enzyme Peel which I am using at the moment. Along with various Decleor products, Papaya EP is one thing I would buy on the DHS if there were no more tSVs.

Oh Donna! You have left me in a quandary, LOL.

It was the counter manager who I know and asked this morning as the range was out on the counter. Said its for those not ready for PCMC range, but she thought Elemis had been too restricting, as someone younger than 35 might be ready for the PCMC range because early menopause etc. But this is how they are being trained by Elemis for the Superfood range.

Very interesting. But I have decided to give it a whirl! Hopefully it won't be a complete waste of money.

Okay, the Superfood range is aimed at 17-35 years. This is official age range from Elemis. There are no anti-ageing claims for this range. The Superfood oil is the exact same product just repackaged to fit in with the packaging of the range.

I bet they won't mention age range during the shows.

It's annoying when they say a 30ml jar of PCMC is full size and worth £52. I have never seen this size on the Elemis counter, only in sets with other things.

Too right! Elsewhere, including on other beauty brands I've seen 30ml described as a travel size or deluxe size (the latter a disingenuous american imported expression which can mean whatever they want it to mean). I think it's only Gatineau and Elemis that do these undercooked "full" size face creams on QVC... Most of the others give an honest-to-goodness 50ml full size.

I have ordered this TSV (saying that upfront) am a bit miffed though .. I bought a couple of the tsv before Christmas, they both had cleanser and day cream. (still paying off the easy pays) this one comes around, and all the fanfare towards the full 4 piece set on the Elemis website £158... day/night/oil and cleanser ... perfect I thought, Ill have another face cream but that's fine ... we get a set, without a night cream, with a smaller day cream and an exfoliator (which I already have) ... and they say its worth £130!
fair enough, but, I needed night cream, so have ordered this too..at a special price (and special size) so 2 lots of postage with items not actually in the range works out to just under £80!

would rather had the full 4 piece set for a wee bit more than the tsv price with full size items!! they keep banging on about night cream, why not include it in 'the set'?... moan over, sorry

I have ordered this TSV (saying that upfront) am a bit miffed though .. I bought a couple of the tsv before Christmas, they both had cleanser and day cream. (still paying off the easy pays) this one comes around, and all the fanfare towards the full 4 piece set on the Elemis website £158... day/night/oil and cleanser ... perfect I thought, Ill have another face cream but that's fine ... we get a set, without a night cream, with a smaller day cream and an exfoliator (which I already have) ... and they say its worth £130!
fair enough, but, I needed night cream, so have ordered this too..at a special price (and special size) so 2 lots of postage with items not actually in the range works out to just under £80!

would rather had the full 4 piece set for a wee bit more than the tsv price with full size items!! they keep banging on about night cream, why not include it in 'the set'?... moan over, sorry

can I just add, both were shipped by QVC yesterday before lunchtime, ones coming with hermes (supposed to be delivered today) ones coming with royal mail ... hopefully next week then!!

I ordered the Elemis on Wednesday and it has just arrived. The Decleor I ordered last Friday took a couple more working days to make the journey.

It’s some system...and individual postage...just really annoys me!! Most companys now have a set postage until it gets to a certain amount then it’s free...qvc have one of the most antiquated systems out there...they will keep it though, it makes them a fortune!!!

It will be interesting to see how they present this with reference to the target age range.I definitely will not be interested even though I am a re-cycled 70 year old, going on 25 at the last count.

It’s some system...and individual postage...just really annoys me!! Most companys now have a set postage until it gets to a certain amount then it’s free...qvc have one of the most antiquated systems out there...they will keep it though, it makes them a fortune!!!

Yes that's true, unfortunately it will never change because of their massive overheads, although stopping the Morning Show Competition at £50 a day will go towards them, the excessive postage charges pay for the "free" phone number.

i think its to pay for the 5 models, three presenters plus everything else thats ott imo to present some shows. ideal world skim down their costs by being more lean and the customer wins

It will be interesting to see how they present this with reference to the target age range.I definitely will not be interested even though I am a re-cycled 70 year old, going on 25 at the last count.

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

i think its to pay for the 5 models, three presenters plus everything else thats ott imo to present some shows. ideal world skim down their costs by being more lean and the customer wins

Yes that is funny, you get a lady presenter on a jewellery show and they also have a model, why???

its a no from me.... i'm not excited by the range or the toiletry bag that comes with it. Is aimed for a much younger age range than me - i dont particularly rate Elemis any more, i've tried better shop own... i losing faith in QVC TSVs :sad::sad:

Age range queried by Simon and Keeley stated it's for everyone. Then added why shouldn't older people use all ranges.

Same usage instructions, too.

I'd have sacked anyone knowingly trying to sell things not meant for them.

Latest posts

Back