Elemis TSV - 29/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've only tried the Elemis range once, many years ago, and would never use it again as the products are far too heavily perfumed for my liking.

I am still undecided on this TSV:6:

I think I want to try the tri enzyme wash,mainly to help with the slightly open pores and impurities I have,and also the eye serum,but what concerns me is that I am rubbish at using spf(I know,slapped wrist!!!)
I work outdoors too so my face is always open to the elements.

I am considering philosophy's the great mystery for my impurity issues though and am wondering if maybe this is the better route for me.Both tri enzyme and and great mystery get good reviews and I am torn on which I should try,though you do seem to get a lot of product with the TSV(the smelly wash stuff is just a nice bonus for me really)

What to do??????

I am still undecided on this TSV:6:

I think I want to try the tri enzyme wash,mainly to help with the slightly open pores and impurities I have,and also the eye serum,but what concerns me is that I am rubbish at using spf(I know,slapped wrist!!!)
I work outdoors too so my face is always open to the elements.

I am considering philosophy's the great mystery for my impurity issues though and am wondering if maybe this is the better route for me.Both tri enzyme and and great mystery get good reviews and I am torn on which I should try,though you do seem to get a lot of product with the TSV(the smelly wash stuff is just a nice bonus for me really)

What to do??????

I would say if you are not good at SPF be very careful using the tri-enzyme.
We should all be using an SPF every day of the year regardless of the weather so the easiest way to do this is buy an moisturiser with an SPF in it, then you dont have to worry about it and since you are working outdoors you definately need to be using one every day - sorry lecture over :LOL:

gave a friend my marine cream stuff the other week,I only used it a couple of times,I didnt like the texture or the smell of it somehow and it seemed to make my skin greasy-she loves it though!
not tempted at all to buy the tsv though I do love hand creams and washes I have loads to use up ... and as I keep saying I am saving up!!

Quite like the sound of the Lime & Ginger Hand & Body Wash and the Body Lotion. Has anyone tried the Lime & Ginger Salt Glow, if so, what's the smell like ? As they say its the same smell.

Has anyone tried Elemis Hand Wash & Body Lotions. What do people think of them ?

Thanks,

T x

Quite like the sound of the Lime & Ginger Hand & Body Wash and the Body Lotion. Has anyone tried the Lime & Ginger Salt Glow, if so, what's the smell like ? As they say its the same smell.

Has anyone tried Elemis Hand Wash & Body Lotions. What do people think of them ?

Thanks,

T x

The lime and ginger salt glow is luscious, definitely a luxury product. I use the pure retreat wash and the normal hand and body lotion and like both a lot.

Thanks,

T x

I didnt like the lime and ginger salt glow at all, havent tried the elemis hand washes before but I am thinking about buying this one

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227392

The lime and ginger salt glow is luscious, definitely a luxury product. I use the pure retreat wash and the normal hand and body lotion and like both a lot.

Thanks missmarple55. Does the body lotion smell like the Milk Bath ?

Just been reading the reviews and they are not very good so will maybe save my money

Although its funny how some folk can give something 1 and some give it 5, I suppose at the end of the day we are all very different and what works for one person may not work for someone else

Having watched bits of today's presentation, I now remember the other reason I got fed-up of Elemis was Keeley's habit of talking absolute rubbish! She may have her own salon & know what works for what etc. but her grasp of physics, chemistry & geology is a bit shaky to say the least!

My OH was alternating between guffawing with laughter & shouting 'No, it isn't/doesn't/won't, you daft woman!' at the TV, followed by 'What a load of b*****ks/bull***t/rubbish/carp/etc. etc.!'

When she started on about the quartz, OH thought she was maybe confusing it with Kryptonite or something & when he started saying '......only if you plugged yourself into the mains whilst applying it....!' I decided we'd had quite enough of Elemis for one day! :11:
She doesn't 'alf spout some utter nonsense though! lol

Hi Bluebell & Tabatha

I've had that kit & really love all the products - the lotion does smell like the milk bath & is a light lotion & i find it doesn't leave any residue .

I've not gone for the TSV as not keen on the lime & ginger smell

xxx

Hi Bluebell & Tabatha

I've had that kit & really love all the products - the lotion does smell like the milk bath & is a light lotion & i find it doesn't leave any residue .

I've not gone for the TSV as not keen on the lime & ginger smell

xxx

Thanks GJ, have just seen it on air and placed my order :D

It was just before 11pm they said it sold out but probably loads of folk dumped it from their baskets after 11 or cancelled their cheque hold orders once they realised it wasnt a great TSV or that they didnt need it

Latest posts

Back