Elemis TSV - 29/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived today. The lime and ginger smells lovely, I've tried the body lotion but just had a sniff at the body/hand wash. I haven't tried the other products yet but on first impressions I'm glad I ordered two!

Mine arrived today. The lime and ginger smells lovely, I've tried the body lotion but just had a sniff at the body/hand wash. I haven't tried the other products yet but on first impressions I'm glad I ordered two!

Boris Bear - that was quick.

T x

Well that is good to know:)

I was dithering all day and finally weakened then immediately regretted it!!

I mainly wanted to try the facial wash and eye serum and was concerned that the bath stuff would be horrid,therefore a complete waste of money to buy the lot lol

Mine has been shipped today,which is quick.....guess i'll find out soon.

Well......ordered my TSV sunday night during the last show and it's just arrived!!!

How quick is that??lol

After being annoyed at myself for succumbing I think I may well be pleased I did,the lime and ginger wash and lotion smells gorgeous:32:
I wanted the tri enzyme after trying the sample and am happy to try the eye serum too,the tan accelerator will be worth a shot...............overall I am pleased and I think it will turn out to be good value:1:

Glad I didn't buy it. I've stopped using the Tri-enzymes. Was actually gonna get a full size of the resurfacing serum and resurfacing night cream but have crossed them off my shopping list.

Saw that my skin was getting too dry looking and dryness always ages a person's skin! I want to correct a few red marks and pigmentation but is it worth it when you lose your glow? Hmm. :34:

Am back to my Karin Herzog for now, after just one shot of the oxygen application I can see and feel the difference already - my skin looks ALIVE and I'm glad for it! :7:

MrM ordered this for me in the end. He's a sweetie. I was really sold on the new products and want to try the Tan Accelerator before our hols. What's the Tri-enzyme wash like? Do you use it in place of a scrub?

Hoping mine will arrive today. x

MrM ordered this for me in the end. He's a sweetie. I was really sold on the new products and want to try the Tan Accelerator before our hols. What's the Tri-enzyme wash like? Do you use it in place of a scrub?

Hoping mine will arrive today. x

I am going to be holding off on the exfoliating scrubs whilst I am using the tri enzyme.I do not have any sensitivity issues really,but I think using this daily and scrubs as well may be too much.

I keep washing my hands in the lime and ginger and using the moisturiser because it smells so nice!!!!:D

After hanging around for the postman and there being no parcel from him I went shopping. Have come home to find card through the door that parcel is with neighbour - neighbour however now is out! At least I get it today. x

re elemis

Mine came today not opened anything yet but going by what people saying,might get the other 2 i have on hold as seems to be a bargain, thought would buy from ebay at 1st then seen prices the washes are up for so glad i bought them. will sell off what i dont want from sets on here as really wanted the washes,and accelarator for my daughter .:1::1:

Mine came yesterday the wash and lotion smell gorgeous I use the Tri enzyme and eye serum any way so they are in the cupboard ready for when needed the only thing I definatly wont use is the moisturiser I have tried it before and dont like it so will stick to my PCM daughter can have the moisturiser

Mine arrived yesterday to. The wash and lotion smell invigorating and will
definitely help me wake up in the mornings. I have to be out the door by 7 so I
need all the help I can get!
I already use the eye serum and love the tri-enzyme so I'm a happy bunny.
I am yet to try the moisturiser.

I ordered the hand and body wash and the hand and body lotion set for £24 and they came today, must say I have forgotten how lovely the hand and body lotion smelt, glad I went for it now :)

I ordered the hand and body wash and the hand and body lotion set for £24 and they came today, must say I have forgotten how lovely the hand and body lotion smelt, glad I went for it now :)

Glad to see that you got the kit you wanted. Can you tell me if the body lotion contains mineral oil. I've wanted to try it for ages as it smells like the Milk Bath, which I love, but wasn't sure if it contained it.

T x

Glad to see that you got the kit you wanted. Can you tell me if the body lotion contains mineral oil. I've wanted to try it for ages as it smells like the Milk Bath, which I love, but wasn't sure if it contained it.

T x

No mention of it on the bottle Tabatha
It does smell absolutely gorgeous :)

I got these the last time they were aired & love them so much I ordered again.
They're in the ladies bathroom in the Marriott hotel where we go now & again for Elemis facials & the dds run out mortified as I always slather myself with the lotion when nobody's looking :3:

Latest posts

Back