Elemis TSV - 29/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me either, there will be nothing else for it but to spend my dough on another Sarah Chapman discovery kit...............:54::54::54:

You're obsessed woman! Has this range now taken precedence over your beloved Eve Lom?

Elemis TSV 29/03/09

Just got this from CS.

1 x Lime and Ginger Hand Body Wash 300ml
1 x Lime and Ginger Hand and Body Lotion 300ml
1 x tri-Enzyme Resurfing Wash 200ml
1 x Absolute Eye Serum 15ml
1 x Tan Accelerator 125ml
1 x Maximum Moisture Day Cream 20ml
A complete face and Body indulgence, get your skin ready for the summer with this outstanding collection. Includes 4 full sizes and 2 exclusive product launches.

Yummy - Lime & Ginger, is it edible?!!! Love the Tri Enzyme wash, could do with some eye serum and I used the tan accelerator last year and it seemed to help, was away for a week (Ibiza in May) didn't actually lie in the sun much but came back with a nice tan just from walking around. Will have to indulge.

Elemis TSV 29/03/09

donna its a preview sale site hun, it sends you e-mails and lets you buy pre sale, I'm a signed up member!

I signed up too, you never know when you might get notification of a bargain.

I've been a member of Brand Alley for a while now & have got some good bargains including 2 Ghost dresses for a fraction of their normal price.

Now I've seen the photo that Lime and Ginger wash and lotion looks lovely. Mustn't do it though. I'm still working through the stash of L'occitane hand washes/soaps from the AD TSV last year and I've still got about 6 months' worth of Molten Brown White Mulberry hand lotion left.

Even though I'm going away in May and could probably use the Tan Accelerator it's just not worth me buying this kit to put away in the cupboard with all the others that I've succumbed to.

I got a card in the post today with a small sample of the tri-enzyme wash. The photo shows the tri-enzyme, the eye serum and the tan accelerator. I think I will be going for this one.

Yes I got a sample of the wash as well,but undecided about buying the TSV.Probably when I see the demo I will weaken.:21:

Latest posts

Back