Elemis TSV 26/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The tube could be a serum, or a mask... although there is a 30ml pump tube size of Pro-Radiance cream cleanser. If it is a serum or mask - it might be that the theme of the kit based on a linked serum and moisturiser.

As you can see on the foto, the tube is the throat cream. :) The small bottle is the Advanced Eye Treatment. So we have eye care, moisturiser, throat cream up to now.

Last edited:
Yes, it says clearing Pro Collagen neck and throat.

I am thinking the bottle is a serum for the face, there is one for the eyes on there too.

Then we got it! :) And I know I won't buy it as I still have enough serums to use.

Do you think that Elemis might be launching a Pro Intense Super Serum in a pump (as they have done with the Pro Collagen Super Serum) & that might be one of the products in silhouette? I only ask as Keeley has just said that there will not be a Pro Collagen Marine Cream in a TSV until November. That makes me think that the pot in the silhouette might be the Pro Intense Moisturiser.

Last edited:
I ordered the TSV the other day & the courier got it yesterday but looks like I won't get it till tomorrow!
Have ordered the ultra rich on Advanced Orders in case I like the body products but if I dont
I can cancel it.
Wouldn't mind another bag as my DD will probably pinch mine!

Last year the September TSV was marine cream, oxygenating night cream, super serum & the advanced eye treatment.

I haven't watched any of the shows today (I tried to watch the presentation of the pro radiance eye balm and eye make up remover duo but they took a call from a viewer during it and so there wasn't much of a presentation), so I don't know what hints Keeley has been giving out, but sounds like the pot might be a bit of a guessing game at the moment.

The Pro Intense sounds about right. The little capsules you get in the kit the Pro Intense ones (sorry no idea the name), they did that last year as TSV in a pump bottle instead. It could well be it. That TSV was £70+ with no easy pay.

Oh have they said how many have sold of the TSV? I haven't been watching any shows, got that the rich moisturizer has gone to advance from Bluebell's post.

I ordered the TSV the other day & the courier got it yesterday but looks like I won't get it till tomorrow!
Have ordered the ultra rich on Advanced Orders in case I like the body products but if I dont
I can cancel it.
Wouldn't mind another bag as my DD will probably pinch mine!
If you pm me your address, I would be happy to post you mine, as I don't want it,

The Pro Intense sounds about right. The little capsules you get in the kit the Pro Intense ones (sorry no idea the name), they did that last year as TSV in a pump bottle instead. It could well be it. That TSV was £70+ with no easy pay.

Oh have they said how many have sold of the TSV? I haven't been watching any shows, got that the rich moisturizer has gone to advance from Bluebell's post.

Think Julia said they had sold over 31,000 in the 2 pm show

As I said further up the thread, I'd be happy to have any spare bags :clapping:. More than willing to pay postage :) I use such bags to store my knitting so they are always useful (and I think this ones pretty :heart:)

Having bought the MB TSV I am not getting this but I think the bag looks very pretty. One question though. Does anyone else think the tubes look enormous on the TV? I mean they are 200ml and I have had other Elemis creams like that so know the size. They always look big to me when on TV. And the cleanser looks big too! They must know their camera angles!

Having bought the MB TSV I am not getting this but I think the bag looks very pretty. One question though. Does anyone else think the tubes look enormous on the TV? I mean they are 200ml and I have had other Elemis creams like that so know the size. They always look big to me when on TV. And the cleanser looks big too! They must know their camera angles!

I'm sure that their camera team are skilled at making the products look their biggest and best.

I've got the showercream, and it is quite substantial.

I'm sure that their camera team are skilled at making the products look their biggest and best.

I've got the showercream, and it is quite substantial.

I caught 10 minutes the show with Anne Dawson, she said just under 40,000 had been sold in the first part of the show. When you see the products sitting on the models knee they are the proper sizes, now in close up different.

Latest posts

Back