Elemis TSV 16/2/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find the flash balm with my combi skin very rich. It's better if I use it without face cream!

AY has posted this to Twitter this morning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcfduVqUpZ0

Thank you for that. Gosh so they are doing a another offer to compliment the TSV of the ON cream. I really like that and the PCMC so must avoid all screenings of Elemis all day as I suspect this TSV with postage is going to be pretty dear and I must not give in........... or could I?????

This might be the first Elemis TSV purchase in a loooooonnnnnggggg time; I'm over PCMC so I might ordere the intense version of the TSV and give it a whirl. I just found a jar of Oxy. Night cream in my stash so I feel an Elemis regime starting soon*; love this night cream and I'd forgotten how much. I sincerely hope Keeley isn't doing every TSV hours as the lovely Irish guest is both easier on the ears, eyes and talks sensibly about the products; fingers crossed!

* I'm having good results with Prai and Judith Williams so Elemis will have to out-do these ranges to justify the higher prices. Failing that the TSV goes back! Oh heck I'm already talking as though buying the TSV is a foregone conclusion!

Anyone know whether the item number in the BB photo and in SCW's post with the photos (204434) is the single drop or the Auto Delivery number? Sometimes one of the numbers shows on the website before the other (as with the Perfect Formula TSV); I'm not sure I want auto delivery because I end up with a huge stock pile. If it's a set I really like I'd rather have easy-pay and order ywo on the day but stupid AD precludes easypay Bah!

Oh I wish, wish, wish this was going to be on easy pay! I just cannot stretch to this in one go. Really disappointed actually! I am having to be really careful with my spending at the moment! What a shame!

Oh I wish, wish, wish this was going to be on easy pay! I just cannot stretch to this in one go. Really disappointed actually! I am having to be really careful with my spending at the moment! What a shame!

Just wait a couple of weeks it will be on easy pays then, its very unlikely a TSV at this price will sell out.

Oooh it comes with the Mitts too.

Neither of those interests me - I liked the last TSV though. But I have tried the cleanser and it is quite good. They don"t say the price on the clip-did I miss something?

On the beauty bash photo posted earlier in this thread the little card next to the tsv says £62; postage not included in that I suspect.

Not TSV related but Elemis related, the supersize bliss caps and 400ml rose and jasmine bath milk were available earlier on from timetospa.

Not TSV related but Elemis related, the supersize bliss caps and 400ml rose and jasmine bath milk were available earlier on from timetospa.

Now I Love the Rose and Jasmine Milk bath but no way would I pay £42 for something for the bath, ill wait for Qvc to do a special on it.

Thank you for that. Gosh so they are doing a another offer to compliment the TSV of the ON cream. I really like that and the PCMC so must avoid all screenings of Elemis all day as I suspect this TSV with postage is going to be pretty dear and I must not give in........... or could I?????

Keeley has put the following on Facebook this morning:

"I'm off now to catch my plane can't wait to show you all a great Today's Special Value but also the most economical way to get your Night Cream in 50ml size in either Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream or Pro intense Night Cream with 7 days Bliss Capsules for £55.80 what an amazing way to get the complete system that complements your Today's Special Value perfectly !"

Keeley has also put this this morning:

"It's going to be a great weekend for those of you that want to say goodbye to tired,lined and slackened skin and save between £120-140 depending on what option of the Today's Special Value you will opt for as it's £62 and the treatment moisturiser in both are £50-55 so for £7 more you will get 4 more full size products tune in February 16th @12am,11am,2pm ,5pm,8pm and 11pm"

Latest posts

Back