Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it's good value, and I guess it splits well into three gifts (even if one would be tiny) - I don't know, I'm just not excited by it at all.

Too many small sizes.
Cream cleanser seems outdated compared to the Balm. Adding oils to it is just a cheap trick.
Yet another bag to go straight to the charity shop.
20ml of a hand cream is 4/5 uses. Meh.

Not worth the £46 total. It's important I don't get caught up in crowd mentality and order it just because of the excitement. If someone laid out four tenners, a fiver and a goldie, I wouldn't swap them for these small offerings from Elemis.

Im really excited about the Pro Radiance Cleanser , I personally think its a pretty good Tsv , The cleanser alone is worth almost £30, the shower cream is easily worth the other £10 so thats the TSV paid for already. Love the smell of the J&R milk bath so im sure ill like the hand cream. The other 2 items and the bag will be a Xmas present to a relative :)
It all depends on your persepective/purse: I don't think any cleanser is 'worth' £30, at least not to me ;)

It goes to show if Elemis and other brands can sell tsv`s with 5,6 or more items in them for under or just over £40 and still make a profit, then when they sell individual items, they must be making a fantastic profit and not just by selling via Q either.

Thanks once again, Autumn, for the Elemis alert. This looks very good for the price even though I do not really like the Rose and Jasmine bath milk. Now am I right in thinking the large shower cream is the one which can also be used as a moisturiser, or is that just the bath formula?

Thought Keeley said that PCMC would not be in the Xmas TSV?

It all depends on your persepective/purse: I don't think any cleanser is 'worth' £30, at least not to me ;)

Well if you go by Liz Earle C&P (which is similar) 150mls is just over £19 so 200mls would be around £25. For me its a great priced Tsv, everyone has been saying that the beauty Tsv's are getting more expensive over the last few years, so this is a decent TSV IMO, Qvc will never be able to please everyone.

When I look at this, it seems that you're paying £40 for pcmc, cleanser and the s.n shower gel. I used to pay around £20 for pcmc and £17 for the cleanser on ebay. All the other items are incidental. In this case, it is a good price, but a bargain is only a bargain if you need it, and would be buying those products anyway. The recent Liz Earle tsv knocked spots off this. All full size, apart from the handcream, and all popular items.

Cream cleanser seems outdated compared to the Balm.

I enjoy using cleansers in a pump action, the faff of unscrewing the top on the PRCC puts me off, why can't they at least provide a flip-cap?.

I actually prefer a cream cleanser to a balm. I personally feel like I'm getting my make-up off better with a cream. When I have balms in my pile at home, I use them in the morning to cleanse rather than a skin wash, but never at night to remove my make-up. My favourite is actually the SBC 3 in 1 Collagen cleanser.

But I too prefer a pump, either a traditional one or a vacuum packed one to a tube any day. It's the messing around that irritates me. lol!

A cleasing cloth would have been nice too, but as we are always told it's cheaper to put a bag in rather than a cloth or mit :(

I'm one of those that prefers a cream cleanser to a balm. I love the pro rad cleanser l can remove all my make up, even my eye make with the pro rad. I do like the Elemis balm. I found it doesn't go as runny in hot weather unlike the Emma Hardie one. Although l love the smell of EH's one.

I much prefer the scent of the Gatineau and Decelor cream cleansers to the Elemis so am glad this is a special edition. I like to use this type of cleanser in the morning. I was very cynical about the rapture over the Elemis balm, and then I tried it! I think it is gorgeous for a morning cleanser and in Summer it was extremely refreshing if I came in boiling hot from my journey and needed to wash my face.

It seems to be a bit unpopular this TSV but I still think it is good value despite the small size hand and body creams.

I think the last few Christmas TSVs have been so good it's making this one look a bit stingy with the diddy sizes! That said its still a good price for the cleanser and moisturiser alone. Won't be getting this as currently swimming in cleansers!:mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back