Elemis TSV 13/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Depending on price, I'm going to get this TSV. The whole kit excites me, but if very expensive then I can't justify the price. I'm hoping between £30 and £40 (including p&p).

Keeley posted this on Facebook on 26th, so we should know the price soon:

"I know you are all waiting for more information on the Today's Special Value and can say that from April 1st I'll be sharing lots of information about contents, price and how to get the most out of the products at home".

I think it will be around £52.95 plus p and p of around £5.95, it`ll come in just under £60 altogether.

One of my friends went to the Beauty Bash and seems to think the information card said it was to be around £55

On the photo from the Beauty Bash (first page of this thread) the price is actually on the card with the products, its very hard to make out , ive tried zooming in and I think its either £56.40 or £58.40 so could be on 3 or 4 easy pays. Maybe someone else can see it better than me though :)

Blimey, it's an awful lot.

Do they think we're drowning in cash?!

Won't be a sell out, I shouldn't think. Such a shame - make them smaller, if you have to, but £60 is tooooooo much. Grrr.

As Jabba said, it's a funny mix of products. It looks the sort of TSV they expect to sell out early, so lower starting stock than usual. If they have left over quantities it's unlikely to appeal when it's back up at the normal QVC price. Maybe we'll get a string of tempting OTOs if it does sell out early?

Keeley has just this on Facebook this morning:
"The Pro collagen Oxygenating Night Cream is worth more than the collection will be and on Easy pay!"

On the video she has said that this pot is worth £60, so therefore it's another very expensive TSV (plus p&p). I might have to have to give this TSV a miss after all :(

I don`t use Elemis but it wouldn`t be so bad paying £60 for a tsv if they were only twice a year but they`re like buses, always another one due anytime now. It must be hard to decide which ones to go for and which ones to leave but nothing more sure than eggs is eggs, the next one and then the next one will always be THE best one to hear Keeley and Ali Y talk.

I cannot afford this TSV - I only really need the PCMC anyway, and it's not included this time, also I have plenty of the night cream at the moment. (Am in love with the Cleansing Balm though!), I may well be putting some things I haven't used from previous TSVs on the drop, could someone remind me when the next TSV is likely to pop up as I can't remember! Thanks!!

I've used the oxygenating night cream as a day cream and it was fine, not too greasy to prevent make up application and I much prefer it to PCMC. I can also recommend the Prai throat cream as a face cream, I've used it and the world didn't end!

elemis tsv 13/4/14

just glanced through qvc presenter blogs sarah griffths says tsv is 8piece set 3 of the items are bliss capsules pro collagen marine cream and skin nourishing shower cream no mention of EP

Latest posts

Back