Elemis TSV 13/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No they won't mention the easy pay until the day or very close.

To be honest that is the norm for highend TSVs now, the reason the Christmas one did not sell out was because it wasn't on easy pay. That is how most afford the Decelor,Elemis and Gatineau ones now. You read the Q Facebook or one of the other's page and its all if on easy pay I will get two,three or four. So people will buy. Even Liz Earle TSVs are around £50 now. The cheaper brands like Judith Williams they keep around just under £40(that may change as her prices have gone up), not 100% sure as I don't buy or watch her.

It will be interesting what they do for the upcoming Wen TSV price wise.

No easy pays yet until the launch but if anyone wants to order early ....

Elemis 8 Piece Top to Toe Gorgeous Skin Collection

QVC Price: £75.00

Today's Special Value Price : £57.00

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-8-Piece...04707.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@1a981a98

Elemis Top to Toe Gorgeous Skin Collection. This eight-piece beauty set contains award-winning favourites like the iconic Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and Oxygenating Night Cream for day and night hydration, Illuminating Flash Balm to add moisture and radiance, plus Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, shower cream, body scrub and more. For a revitalised you this season, enjoy a little head to toe luxury with this complete collection from Elemis.

Contains:

•1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (20g; travel size) - this award-winning balm is designed to sweep away make-up and daily dirt and grime, absorb excess oil on the surface of the skin and remove impurities without stripping or drying the skin. It features a signature blend of geranium, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, ho wood, orange, menthol and clove, blended into the highest-quality wheat germ and oat, starflower and elderberry oils, perfectly fused with mimosa and rose wax
•1 x Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules (14 capsules; limited edition) - help improve the appearance of tired, lacklustre skin for a more radiant, youthful-looking complexion. Use with Pro-Collagen Marine Cream for excellent results. Capsules contain pure Moringa oil and are packed with antioxidants
•1 x Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm (15ml; travel size) - this light moisturiser hydrates the skin helping to give an instant, luminous glow. Designed to be smoothed over the face, it has a soft, luxurious texture and a clean uplifting scent with notes of neroli, bergamot, lemon melange and bitter orange. Use it as a radiance booster, moisturiser or primer - or all three!
•1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (15ml; travel size) - this award-winning, anti-ageing moisturiser helps to actively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst hydrating your skin and helping to provide protection against the elements
•1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml; special size) - this award-winning, rich and luxurious night cream is designed to replenish any moisture that is lost during the day so that your skin wakes up feeling refreshed and hydrated. Ideal for mature skin of any type
•1 x Skin Nourishing Body Scrub (50ml; travel size) - a luxurious creamy body scrub with natural exfoliators of rice, bamboo and bora bora sand to gently polish the skin leaving it feeling soft, supple and velvety smooth. Great for preparing skin for self-tan application and can also be used prior to wax or hair removal to help remove dead skin cells and shift in-grown hairs. Contains sweet almond, macadamia, and wheat germ oils
•1 x Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (300ml; full size) - this rich shower cream leaves skin, soft and hydrated - perfect for very dry skin and daily use. Contains camellia, macadamia and jojoba oils
•1 x Tan Accelerator (125ml; full size) - prepare your body for the sun with this superb tan accelerator. Leaves skin beautifully conditioned; great for sun-sensitive skin and for prolonging your tan. Contains macadamia nut oil, jojoba oil and fragrant Tahitian gardenia
•1 x navy tote bag

Get the most from your collection

Daily face - morning
1. Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

•Massage over face, neck and décolleté then remove with a warm water/cleansing cloth/mitt
2. Cellular Recovery Bliss Capsules

•Take one pink capsule and twist off tip, warm oil between palms and apply to face and neck with a fingertip massage
3. Pro-Collagen Marine Cream

•Apply this iconic, award-winning moisturiser to cleansed skin
4. Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm

•Use as a primer, mix with liquid foundation or BB cream, or use as a skin hydrator instead of your moisturiser

Daily face - evening
5. Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

•Before bathing, smooth a generous amount over the face as an indulgent mask. Relax in the bath with a warm cloth over your face, inhale the exquisite aroma, then remove.
6. Cellular Recovery Bliss Capsules

•Take one green capsule and twist off tip, warm oil between palms and apply to face and neck with a fingertip massage
7. Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream

•Apply this intensely hydrating cream to cleansed skin

Body
8. Skin Nourishing Body Scrub

•Use twice a week to maintain super-smooth and hydrated skin
9. Skin Nourishing Shower Cream

•Great for all the family, this hydrating cream helps leave skin feeling satin-soft ans supple
10. Tan Accelerator

•Apply after showering as your daily moisturiser in the spring tans summer months to prepare your skin for safer sun exposure (always use an SPF)

Behind the brand
Elemis is a leading luxury British spa and skincare brand, favoured by millions of spa-goers every year. Elemis started with a mission to create solutions for specific skin problems. Now many of their fast-working formulations are award-winning favourites.

I find it so weird that some TSVs are available so early, this is nearly a week ahead! Luckily for my bank balance I do not want several of the items so that is £62 saved.

It is expensive, not sure what to do now even though it will be on easy pay. I am having to be more and more careful with my cash especially as redundancies are looming in my office. Not sure if I can justify the price tag to be honest. Think I will have to forget it.

I want this TSV and I was just about to order it, but it's not on sale anymore :( Will have to wait until Sunday then.

It is expensive, not sure what to do now even though it will be on easy pay. I am having to be more and more careful with my cash especially as redundancies are looming in my office. Not sure if I can justify the price tag to be honest. Think I will have to forget it.

I've just posted down in Health & Beauty section in The Drop that the days of being able to buy a Beauty TSV on a whim are long gone for me, £60+ is just too much for a "will I like this" and I'll only buy the TSVs that I am certain of. If I'm spending £60, then it needs to be everything that I would choose, not what someone else has chosen.

I think it is a no from me too. I get carried away and just buy them because I always have done. Interested in the WEN TSV though. Haven't tried it yet.

I think it is a no from me too. I get carried away and just buy them because I always have done. Interested in the WEN TSV though. Haven't tried it yet.

I agree, I did fancy this this but for some reason thought it would be about £10 less than it is, so will be giving this a miss, I keep asking myself would I go out on the dreaded high street and buy this if it was this price and I think it unlikely, not enough products that I like enough to tempt me. My money is safe I think :thinking:

It's a no from me.

I'm mightily tired of QVC/Elemis thinking we all have pockets so deep they reach the floor.

I was interested in this as I knew the cleansing balm would be in it. Now that I know it's only 20g I am not going to bother, as I don't particularly want the rest. Although, I am going for this instead! On 3 easy pays if anyone is interested. Means I get what I want and save approx £17 and building up a stash of stuff I neither want or use!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-Pro-Col...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-203277#

ETS: am ordering from John Lewis and getting delivered to my local Waitrose for free! Now why would I order from QVC when this option is available to me?!

Last edited:
I find it so weird that some TSVs are available so early, this is nearly a week ahead! Luckily for my bank balance I do not want several of the items so that is £62 saved.

I think they are only available when they first added to the website. Sometimes they forget to block it off maybe???

They think we are stupid, whack the TSV price up with high p&P but offer EZ pay and they will still buy it.
I noticed that the Mally TSV had £3.95 p&p which is low these days but with founders day it was free.

I have noticed that the 50ml pro collagen cream has gone up to over £80 now, extortionate.
Even if you like it or can source it cheaper elsewhere, it surely can't be worth that amount.

They think we are stupid, whack the TSV price up with high p&P but offer EZ pay and they will still buy it.
I noticed that the Mally TSV had £3.95 p&p which is low these days but with founders day it was free.

I think the p&p is this 'low' because it's being delivered by RM instead of Hermes.

I think it is really strange the balm being the 20g size rather than the 30g, given that the 30g was made specifically for the qvc market and billed in the last two tsv's as a qvc-exclusive size.

Latest posts

Back