Elemis TSV 13/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ordered when seen you posted live at 6pm wednesday night my sets just arrived by hermes that was fast for qvc only got the dispatch email this morning x

Hmm......ordered mine about the same time but it has not arrived yet.

Has anyone been sent a sample of the lime and lotus flower scent? If so, what's it like.....I am swithering about what to buy. I would like to try the new one but only if it's nice! Last year I got a sample of the sweet orchid one and hated it so didn't buy....so I suppose QVC shot themselves in the foot but at least it saved me money!

I have decided not to go for this TSV this year. Looking at my stock I haven't used last year's up yet. I am going to get a pair of boots from Clark's instead. They have 20% off til Sunday. I am a bit disappointed that it is always shower cream they include. What about those of us that prefer bubble baths?

Last edited:
Has anyone been sent a sample of the lime and lotus flower scent? If so, what's it like.....I am swithering about what to buy. I would like to try the new one but only if it's nice! Last year I got a sample of the sweet orchid one and hated it so didn't buy....so I suppose QVC shot themselves in the foot but at least it saved me money!

nope as far as i know no-one gopt a sample cause they released it live earlier than they would normally

I have decided not to go for this TSV this year. Looking at my stock I haven't used last year's up yet. I am going to get a pair of boots from Clark's instead. They have 20% off til Sunday. I am a bit disappointed that it is always shower cream they include. What about those of us that prefer bubble baths?

The new washing product is a BATH & SHOWER NECTAR so it should make for a lovely fragrant soak.

nope as far as i know no-one gopt a sample cause they released it live earlier than they would normally

I received a sample from qvc a couple of days ago. I hate the frangipani but the lime is copable. It is a clear liquid and to me just smells of fresh lime. It's not offensive in anyway but I definitely wouldn't pay full price for it. It's also a definite morning shower gel

The new washing product is a BATH & SHOWER NECTAR so it should make for a lovely fragrant soak.

Oh no!! I could maybe be buying the boots and this then! It's really hard to resist the Elements Christmas TSV. Oh dear me.Mind you, I do save money throughout the year so I can treat myself to the Xmas TSVs from my favourite brands. If you save a couple of quid each day it really adds up. It stops me feeling quite so guilty for spending.

Oh no!! I could maybe be buying the boots and this then! It's really hard to resist the Elements Christmas TSV. Oh dear me.Mind you, I do save money throughout the year so I can treat myself to the Xmas TSVs from my favourite brands. If you save a couple of quid each day it really adds up. It stops me feeling quite so guilty for spending.

Whenever I see people begging for easypay because they can't afford a particular TSV on one go I always think "why don't you save up?". I'd much prefer to put a bit of money away then buy something rather than be paying after I've bought it.

My wife got a sample on Monday, quite delicate anf light, no way overpowering. She loved it so I ordered it, received the despstch confirmation this morning and was already with my local Hermes courier.

I got mine this morning. I was just about to dive into the lotus stuff to test it out when I spotted it was a six months when opened life! So as I have a ton of stuff to use before that I shall probably leave it as a surprise. I shall be interested to see what they say the shelf life is.

Ooooh I like the sound of the lime so will order it now!

Me too. I have been sitting on my hands all week but I know I will use all of this and like the sound of the limr scent so will treat myself, naughty as I am meant to be doing Xmas shopping but hell why not!

Mine has just arrived and I echo the thoughts about the White Lotus and Lime. I don't know what white lotus is supposed to smell like but I can make out a citrussy lime smell with maybe a hint of herbal in it. It's not overpowering, is more of a morning shower/bath 'nectar' and could even be unisex. I bought my son a West Indian Lime shaving cream and aftershave kit from Crabtree and Evelyn recently and it's not unlike that. It won't be a favourite of mine - I think - but it is not offensive - certainly less intense that the British Botanical which I am using at the moment and the Frangipani. It comes in a nice gold coloured box - 'ready to give' as they say.

Just to add that the cleansing oil is 195ml - which is the normal full size but clearly smaller that the usual size of lotion cleansers. I've only used the oil in a mini size so I don't know how long this will last. I like it though.

More info- the leaflet inside shows the next TSV on 12th Feb 2017. It includes Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 200ml, what looks like the superfood oil (may not be as they just show a blanked out silhouette), Pro-Definition Day and Night Creams (look like 30ml each) and a small mini size of the Gentle Rose Exfoliator.

I got mine this morning. I was just about to dive into the lotus stuff to test it out when I spotted it was a six months when opened life! So as I have a ton of stuff to use before that I shall probably leave it as a surprise. I shall be interested to see what they say the shelf life is.
Concerning the shelf life: It is three years unopened. What I don't like about Keeley is that whenever she mentions the "once opened - shelf life" it sounds as if once the product is opened and the, say, six months are over, the day after the six months limit the product is off. But that is not true, never. The products are good after the period of time printed on them.:)

Last edited:
More info- the leaflet inside shows the next TSV on 12th Feb 2017. It includes Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 200ml, what looks like the superfood oil (may not be as they just show a blanked out silhouette), Pro-Definition Day and Night Creams (look like 30ml each) and a small mini size of the Gentle Rose Exfoliator.

Thank you! :)

Further information on next year: Keeley posted on Facebook that there won't be a toner in any of the TSVs of next year and the PCMC won't be included until July.

Latest posts

Back