Elemis TSV - 13/07/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i love elemis and the concept...but my skin does not feel the same way! i have tried the tri-enzyme range and even had an elemis facial...all were great, but my skin did not react well. it is a range that is said to be suitable for all ages, all types but i think it is only really suitable for skin that is quite old or damaged...there are much gentler products out there that will work with the skin...also, it is a very bad time of the year to sell this range - the sun is SO bad for the skin after using tri-enzyme and so it is really not good to use it at the height of summer...

Not true about the old or damaged skin. They keep pushing on QVC and in mags that Cheryl Cole uses the products, is in her 20's. Elemis have always done a few different ranges. The Tri is for sun damaged skin etc. Pro col which ole cheryl uses seems to be aimed at 30's plus. Sensitive is SOS and Anti Reddness. The Max moisture is the basic range. The Max is too rich for my skin. I love Pro Col but have never tried the Tri range as I was told not to chance it by a Elemis beauty sa. For me Gatineau is aimed much more at the mature skin. But then QVC only really push to their customer base which does not really include the 20s.

Not true about the old or damaged skin. They keep pushing on QVC and in mags that Cheryl Cole uses the products, is in her 20's. Elemis have always done a few different ranges. The Tri is for sun damaged skin etc. Pro col which ole cheryl uses seems to be aimed at 30's plus. Sensitive is SOS and Anti Reddness. The Max moisture is the basic range. The Max is too rich for my skin. I love Pro Col but have never tried the Tri range as I was told not to chance it by a Elemis beauty sa. For me Gatineau is aimed much more at the mature skin. But then QVC only really push to their customer base which does not really include the 20s.

i was persuaded to try pro collagen sas its so good for all skin types/ages im 24 and i had horendous spots after 2 days,i wasnt happy!i dont usually fall for the sales pitch but i even spoke to one of those beauty people on the time to spa website, they assured me pro col was safe for young oily skin and would see imidiate benfit! nope red angry spots is what i saw!lol

you are absolutely right....the comment about older skin i meant specifically about tri-enzyme but i know this is promoted for all ages too. but, from my experience with the tri-enzyme range, i think it is very strong and i am surprised it is aimed at all ages. however, that is just my experience and my opinion!

The TSV has just sold out, not that I mind because I don't use Elemis.

I didn't buy the tsv either, nor was tempted to by the price!

I am on a Gatineau anti-ageing regime, alongside Liz Earle. I slot in Alpha-h liquid gold/harmony for the past two weeks, and have had great results on the smoothness and radiance of my skin.

Funny that my skin can handle glycolics, and am seeing such fantastic results with the liquid gold. With the tri-enzymes, I didn't even notice a difference! I am more than happy about this by the way, since liquid gold is a FRACTION of the price of the tri-enzymes range, and actually WORKS! :clapping:

^^I bought the discovery kit with the mask to try.

Saw a noticeable difference to the look and feel of my skin after one use, which is interesting considering I saw no difference when using the rest of the range for months on end. Skin looked more polished, fresher, and felt super-soft. Areas of redness subsided. Pores looked diminished. Good results

Was gonna buy the full size this month, since salonskincare has 15% discount across the elemis range until 2nd august. However, I already have 2 full sizes of the alpha-h 15% glycolic hydrating mask and am far more happy with the results from that than with the Elemis mask, so didn't buy it in the end.

found another oto

Previous ItemNext ItemElemis 6 Piece Pro-Collagen Collection.
One Time Only Price£54.18QVC Price£65.00Item Number227997AvailabilityIn stockUK P&P£4.95.
Overall Rating 5 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (1 review) .5 stars ..1 .4 stars ..0 .3 stars ..0 .2 stars ..0 .1 star ..0 .......
1 customer has reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product: .
.Tackle the tell-tale signs of ageing with this six-piece skincare collection from Elemis. The set includes the award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml), Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml), Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust (15ml) and Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask (15ml). You'll also receive Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum (10ml) and Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal (5ml) all housed in a silver-coloured vanity case.

Important Message:
Please make your selection

I got the TSV to

I love the Facial Wash and the serum has been on the wish list for a long long
time but so pricey. I just had to go for it. I cant wait!
It makes such as difference to my oily T zone, large pored middle aged skin. The pores look smaller and it makes my skin so clean and soft. It seems to have refined my skin.
I could easily imagine it might be a bit strong for many with sensitive or dryer skins.
I would have loved this in my teenage years to deal with the hormoney greasy
spotty skin. It would made a real difference.

For all you pcmc fans out there, must admit I am one, thought I would let you know if you go to official Elemis site timetospa.co.uk they are offering 15% off all full size items and collections. This make pcmc £63.75 for 50ml and FREE DELIVERY for orders over £60Have ordered from them before usually goods arrive in 3-5 days.
Cheaper than QVC and no delivery charge.

I have to say that I have got such fantastic results with really serious glycolics recently that I won't be going back to anything else. The difference in my skin is amazing, all of those horrible cystic type spots are now gone, and my skin is smooth and feels great. A great added bonus has been that all fine lines have disappeared from my face and, for once, everyone has noticed that my skin is blooming. Of course, I will now be using really serious sunblock as well, since the glycolics make sunburn a definite problem unless high protection is used.

I loved using the Elemis tri-enzyme range, it really is pleasurable, but something in it upsets my skin terribly. Had the same problem with the sensitive cleansing range, too, but can use the rehydrating rosepetal cleanser with no ill effect.

I have to say that I have got such fantastic results with really serious glycolics recently that I won't be going back to anything else. The difference in my skin is amazing, all of those horrible cystic type spots are now gone, and my skin is smooth and feels great. A great added bonus has been that all fine lines have disappeared from my face and, for once, everyone has noticed that my skin is blooming. Of course, I will now be using really serious sunblock as well, since the glycolics make sunburn a definite problem unless high protection is used.

Yay!! So pleased to hear your skin is finally sorted! Mine sorted itself out about 5-6 weeks ago (although I am sure I will have a minor hiccup when the season change, then my annual big one come February/March!). Which brand are you using (just being nosey as I can't use Glycolics)?
xx

Elemis TSV 13/07/09

which glycolics are you using, please, claudipuss?

Have the Elemis TSV on waitlist, but am going to have to cancel the order as I have car tax to pay beginning September, so won't be able to afford it.

I'm currently using DDF 5% Glycolic exfoliating wash, but I think it is being discontinued, so will move on to the same brand's 7% wash. I follow this with Peter Thomas Roth's 10% glycolic hydrating gel as I've realised that, even though my skin type is predominantly 'dry', I cannot use oil and now avoid all skincare containing oil. I'm using Ultrasun's SPF 30 Face, and, occasionally, Peter Thomas Roth's oil-free SPF 30 Face.

Due to having had the severe cystic acne, I also add in another product once a day. I did this on the advice of an American dermatologist I emailed for info. In the morning, I wash first with Peter Thomas Roth's 2.5% BHA wash, then follow with the glycolic wash. The dermy told me that when severe eruptions are present, it is more effective to use BHAs and Glycolics seperately. I can't argue with him as the regime has dramatically improved my skin, and you would be hard-pressed now to see any sign of the horrible spots which plagued me for so many months. It's been so effective that my GP has made a note of what I did for other patients struggling with adult acne.

I'm currently using DDF 5% Glycolic exfoliating wash, but I think it is being discontinued, so will move on to the same brand's 7% wash. I follow this with Peter Thomas Roth's 10% glycolic hydrating gel as I've realised that, even though my skin type is predominantly 'dry', I cannot use oil and now avoid all skincare containing oil. I'm using Ultrasun's SPF 30 Face, and, occasionally, Peter Thomas Roth's oil-free SPF 30 Face.

Due to having had the severe cystic acne, I also add in another product once a day. I did this on the advice of an American dermatologist I emailed for info. In the morning, I wash first with Peter Thomas Roth's 2.5% BHA wash, then follow with the glycolic wash. The dermy told me that when severe eruptions are present, it is more effective to use BHAs and Glycolics seperately. I can't argue with him as the regime has dramatically improved my skin, and you would be hard-pressed now to see any sign of the horrible spots which plagued me for so many months. It's been so effective that my GP has made a note of what I did for other patients struggling with adult acne.

Wow! That's amazing! I've heard good things about PTR before. One of his masks is supposed to be v. good (Sulphur one??). Anyway, very glad to hear it's all cleared up xx

The PTR range is amazing. I love his chamomile cleanser and one of his masks. Can't remember the name of it but you only left it on for like 5 mins and your skin glowed afterwards.

QVC US sells his stuff, so it still may head to QVC UK.

Can someone please advise me on the Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Wash.

I know that you have to use a cleanser first in the evening to remove make-up, etc. Do I need to do this in the morning as well? I don't recall Keeley saying.

I know that you have to use a cleanser first in the evening to remove make-up, etc. Do I need to do this in the morning as well? I don't recall Keeley saying.

I prefer to still use a separate cleanser on a morning as I think your skin sweats out so many impurities while you sleep it's good to remove these. But I know some people prefer to just use water on a morning and if you do then I imagine just using the tri-enzyme wash will be fine.

This is not technically a make-up remover,although I suppose it will take off light make-up,plus this product cannot go near the eyes.
You are supposed to cleanse and tone as normal with whichever products you're using...in conjunction with this product.
Keeley suggests using this wash twice a day but if you find it too harsh then once.

So it goes like this (CLEANSE,RE-SURFACE,TONE).................then use serum underneath what ever skin care you are already using.

Latest posts

Back