Elemis TSV 12/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried a sample of the Clarins one, it was part of a gwp. It rolled off my skin in little bits, glad I didn't buy it on it's own. Not interested in trying Elemis one after that.
On the late Elemis show yesterday someone tweeted Julia with a question for Keeley, they said that they love pcmc---smell and texture etc--- but that it always broke them out in spots whenever they used it. Keeley looked a bit awkward and said that yes, it does contain ingredients that can cause spots in some people, moving swiftly on.

Has anyone's TSV been shipped yet? I ordered mine early Sunday morning and it's still showing in progress :(

With regards to the balm, I guess we're all different. I liked the Clarins product but haven't bought it for a few years, guess I moved tried other things and then forgot about this one. Looking forward to trying the Elemis one for non-make-up days.

I tried a sample of the Clarins one, it was part of a gwp. It rolled off my skin in little bits, glad I didn't buy it on it's own. Not interested in trying Elemis one after that.
On the late Elemis show yesterday someone tweeted Julia with a question for Keeley, they said that they love pcmc---smell and texture etc--- but that it always broke them out in spots whenever they used it. Keeley looked a bit awkward and said that yes, it does contain ingredients that can cause spots in some people, moving swiftly on.

Tbf to Keeley she asked the lady to msg her on FB and she would help her out.

I ordered mine early sunday morning and its showing as shipped, have tried both balms and like them so looking forward to having my own, i know elemis is not everyone's fav but i thought it was a great Tsv

Missed it but maybe a good job I did. I ordered quite a bit of Decleor over two weeks ago, two things have arrived but the other things are showing Order generated on my tracking but nothing else
Rang Q who are sending me a non receipt letter to complete. pretty peed off, it's never happened before.
I might have been tempted by elimis, glad I missed it, if I had ordered I would have regretted it. I like their frangipani shower cream and oil, the rest I can take or leave.
he oil solidifies and you have to warm the bottle to get any out. each time I use it I think back to when I was in my late teens when I used to buy solidified coconut oil in a jar and melt it to rub into skin or hair.

Five 5* reviews have been left on Q website, but only one reviewer had actually received their set and the others hadn't previously tried all the products.
Why leave a review so early? They may dislike the new/untried products, so could reduce their rating! :confused:

It seems to happen all the time RS, and makes no sense to me either! Part of me hope their TSV goes astray or brings them out in an alarming but short-lived rash when they do finally try it! Silly people! They're not helping people to decide to buy. The ranges that to attract the most sycophantic following: Elemis, Leighton Denny (you know the type) are the brands that attract these premature reviews. QVC's independent (allegedly) review scrutinising company should refuse to post them because they're not re-views and serve no useful purpose!

Mine arrived yesterday, the bag is lovely. Abit worrying that I had someone's despatch note under mine that was sealed on the box. So someone won't be getting there parcel.

I received mine on Tuesday. My Elemis deliveries have always been the fasted ever:happy: I had a qiock inspection , the new products smell beautiful.....not over scented but just lovely.

mine arrived, I like the flash balm (and this from someone who never ever, never has done, never will do, wear makeup......) but the big discovery is the handcream, its amazing, first one I can use in the daytime, has really improved my hands and smells divine...looks like I have a new expensive habit. Am not going to review till I have tried it all though.

Me too, I was very happy with mine and the quick delivery, loved the bag,
I wish the bag had one of those hidden shoulder straps, then we could use them as shoulder bags to nip to the post office :giggle: Attach a monkey to them and they are nearly as good as Kipling (I hope I don't offend Kipling fans, and I know I am exaggerating a bit but the bag is good) waterproof inside and the pockets look good:)

mine arrived, I like the flash balm (and this from someone who never ever, never has done, never will do, wear makeup......) but the big discovery is the handcream, its amazing, first one I can use in the daytime, has really improved my hands and smells divine...looks like I have a new expensive habit. Am not going to review till I have tried it all though.
I like the hand cream also, but many forum members don't. I like the frangipani monoi melt also, but my other half does not(I use it anyway:giggle: )

Love everything in it especially the hand cream. Arrived first thing Tuesday morning. Elemis TSVs are fast becoming the best value TSVs in my opinion. Good value and quick delivery. I'm normally a Decleor user but they are not such good value now. Thanks Elemis. x

Used the balm today, loved it, but holding out in case of reactions as I have extremely sensitive skin. As I can use PCMC, I risked this although I can't use pro-rad cleanser. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back