Elemis TSV 12/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For those interested the next TSV is early July!!!!!:sleepy:

There is a current GWP in Debenhams at the moment, I am surprised they are having another so quickly.

I could buy two of the Sensitive Wash and get the new GWP(just thinking). I will say the flash balm could be 15mls in size Try Me.

It surprised me too, Donna. The SA told me that Debenhams had the launch of the flash balm hence the GWP.

Another TSV in July? They are getting more frequent than buses!

For those interested the next TSV is early July!!!!!:sleepy:

There is a current GWP in Debenhams at the moment, I am surprised they are having another so quickly.

I could buy two of the Sensitive Wash and get the new GWP(just thinking). I will say the flash balm could be 15mls in size Try Me.

GWP not coming up online Donna :flower:

I'm quite tempted by this one as long as its not as expensive as the last one, I'm not a fan of the hand cream though. It seems to leave a chalky film on my hands

I asked the manager of Elemis Debenhams Belfast counter, the next GWP is 4th May as the current one is still going up until the 28th of this month.

The one on the 4th will be the national Elemis counter GWP.

There is a current GWP in Debenhams at the moment,

Thanks a lot for posting that Donna! Was in Debenhams at the weekend and got the most fab free gift with my purchases. 30ml PCMC pot, 5ml PCEyeRenewal, 15ml PEP, 50ml Skin nourishing shower enclosed in a blue silk Elemis purse and a full-size Quiet Mind Bath Elixir with 3rd purchase. Was skipping out of the store, and wouldn't have gone in had it not been for your post. Cheers for the heads up!

Well the new Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm in out on counter. I got a sample in Debenhams.

So its a Radiance Booster/Moisturiser and a under makeup primer too.

No tint in it at all, its a white cream.

Well I was only getting this to try the Flash Balm,as it has no tint I don't think I'll bother.
Lynn

Well the new Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm in out on counter. I got a sample in Debenhams.

So its a Radiance Booster/Moisturiser and a under makeup primer too.

No tint in it at all, its a white cream.
How lucky of you to have received a sample ! :up:

Did you try it on ? Does your skin react to it ?

Would you be able to scan the ingredient list, please ?
I can't find them on the internet.

:flower::flower::flower:

Okay, no haven't tried it yet.

I know the girls at my local Elemis counter, we chat. :wave: Usually I tell them what is in an upcoming TSV, or ask about a new product? Or we do the celeb gossip(did a certain female singer cancel gigs on her EURO tour because she od ed???? She has done it before!).

Or you can just walk up and ask if they have samples? That works just as well.

Ingredients:

water,proptlene Glycol,rice starch,glycerine,polysortbate 60,sobaitan sterate,mica,vitamin B3,Phenoxyethnanol, carbomer, bisabolol, Puldulan, caprylhdroxamic acid,polyacrylamide, vit E,

Fragrance

Methylpropaindol C13-14,isoparafiin laureth-7,orange oil, bargamot, lecithin, magnesium, ascorbyl phosphate, Vit C, madarin oil, dipropylene glycol, morinag seed extract, carmel, orchid, litsea cuberba sodium hydroxide, lemon xanthan gum, benzoic, noni, lime oil, lavender oil, clary sage, bitter orange flower oil,potassium hydroxide,potassium sorbate, benzoic acid, acai, ethylhexolyern sobic acid, polyamiinopropyl biguanide, limonene, linaloot, butylpenyl methylpional, citral, benzyl salicylate saliaylate, geraniol

I think that is all I could read off the back, it had chemical names of lavender oil etc, but I have just put lavender oil

:flower::flower::flower: Thank you VERY VERY MUCH, Donna255 ! :flower::flower::flower:

You are so kind to have written all the ingredients !

You're a star ! :star::star::star::star::star:

Thanks for the advice about getting samples !
I have done that in the past to get a Decleor sample (but I never really buy Decleor, so they don't like to give samples).
As we don't have Elemis in French stores and I think there is no Elemis salon either, I have no way of getting any Elemis sample. So I'm even more grateful to you for writing the ingredients !

Okay, no haven't tried it yet.

I know the girls at my local Elemis counter, we chat. :wave: Usually I tell them what is in an upcoming TSV, or ask about a new product? Or we do the celeb gossip(did a certain female singer cancel gigs on her EURO tour because she od ed???? She has done it before!).

Or you can just walk up and ask if they have samples? That works just as well.

Ingredients:

water,proptlene Glycol,rice starch,glycerine,polysortbate 60,sobaitan sterate,mica,vitamin B3,Phenoxyethnanol, carbomer, bisabolol, Puldulan, caprylhdroxamic acid,polyacrylamide, vit E,

Fragrance

Methylpropaindol C13-14,isoparafiin laureth-7,orange oil, bargamot, lecithin, magnesium, ascorbyl phosphate, Vit C, madarin oil, dipropylene glycol, morinag seed extract, carmel, orchid, litsea cuberba sodium hydroxide, lemon xanthan gum, benzoic, noni, lime oil, lavender oil, clary sage, bitter orange flower oil,potassium hydroxide,potassium sorbate, benzoic acid, acai, ethylhexolyern sobic acid, polyamiinopropyl biguanide, limonene, linaloot, butylpenyl methylpional, citral, benzyl salicylate saliaylate, geraniol

I think that is all I could read off the back, it had chemical names of lavender oil etc, but I have just put lavender oil[/QUO

Thanks for listing all the ingredients Donna. I had never thought too much about ingredients before joining this forum. I had always thought of Elemis as being "natural" but the ingredients look very chemically to me. I was given a feminine product on prescription last year by my doctor - replens, don't know if any of you ladies has tried it. I had a very nasty reaction to it and on checking online found out it has propylene glycol in it, aka anti-freeze, a known skin irritant, and there it is in the Elemis flash balm:wonder:

I didn't know propylene glycol was anti freeze, it seems a common ingredient in a lot of creams. Mineral oil is slated as bad too and that is in some well known ranges. The new Clarins double serum priced at £ 55 for 30ml lists it as the third highest ingredient. What is safe to use?

Thanks Donna you've reminded me to try out my sample. It's probably just me but l'm not feeling the love as much for Elemis these days.

How lucky of you to have received a sample ! :up:

Did you try it on ? Does your skin react to it ?

Would you be able to scan the ingredient list, please ?
I can't find them on the internet.

On time to spa Facebook page they have described the flash balm as a hybrid moisturiser so will be interesting to see how it is described and used on the tsv

Latest posts

Back