Elemis TSV 12/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
The Next Elemis Tsv is on the 12th of September ...

Contains :
Pro Collagen Neck And Decollete Balm
Pro Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment

And two other products , probably moisturiser and serum .....

11800515_393476920841961_2873908091968617297_n.jpg

Somewhere on her Facebook page Keeley posted that one of the TSV items will be a 15 ml size of the Super Serum.

I'm sure I have already created a thread for this TSV when the last one was aired. I don't know how to do it, so please can someone join the two? Thanks.

I wonder what size each of the products will be.

I doubt I'm the only one who gets really ticked off when they describe the 30ml pot of face cream (PCMC or PCONC) as full size... it's not! I've seen that 30ml size described elsewhere as a travel size. Full size is 50ml, thank you very much! Grrr...:mysmilie_51:

Pro Collagen Neck And Decollete Balm is 40ml
Pro Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment is 15mls ( i think)
Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream will be 30mls

The only product in this kit I don't have is the neck & decollete balm... as I'm awash with neck & dec stuff (including a VAT of Prai ageless throat to try), I won't be tempted.

The only product in this kit I don't have is the neck & decollete balm... as I'm awash with neck & dec stuff (including a VAT of Prai ageless throat to try), I won't be tempted.

Same here! Mainly Gatineau and as I saw a positive comment on here for M&S on this forum I bought that this week! also the Elemis eye serum is in a dropper delivery system which I find a bit of a faff so I shan't be buying. I do like the serum though but will be saving my money this time.

I won't be buying this TSV as I bought the last one which for me, as being new to Elemis, was more suitable. BUT I am thinking about the 200g Cleansing Balm... Is it really limited to this year only or was it availible before in that huge pot?

Thanks for the details. I'll give this one a miss. I'd like to try the new neck product but that's all. I'll save my money for the Hourglass Christmas palette which is coming out soon.

Same here! Mainly Gatineau and as I saw a positive comment on here for M&S on this forum I bought that this week! also the Elemis eye serum is in a dropper delivery system which I find a bit of a faff so I shan't be buying. I do like the serum though but will be saving my money this time.

I love the dropper, and the treatment itself. It's essentially a liquid, so probably too runny for a pump anyway.

Think I'd only be buying this for the Oxygenating Night Cream. But if it's only a 30ml size and the set is priced at around £60 I think I'll pass as I can buy a 50ml size for £70 from a reputable online retailer.

I won't be buying this TSV as I bought the last one which for me, as being new to Elemis, was more suitable. BUT I am thinking about the 200g Cleansing Balm... Is it really limited to this year only or was it availible before in that huge pot?

I've no idea if it's limited edition or not Ani, but IIRC, it's definitely only been on air this year. I think the balm in the regular size has only been out a couple of years though, but I could be wrong. Someone else on here will know much better than me.

Just out of interest, what's happened to Emma who used to be the Elemis "model?" I've not seen her for ages on Q but I have seen her on an advert for Oral B toothbrushes recently. I thought she had a really natural looking skin.

Latest posts

Back