Elemis TSV 12/04/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
The Next Elemis Tsv is on the 12th of April , It will be on 3 easy Pays :) ...

10934049_883774964986122_3528927619937218638_n.jpg

Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
Frangipani monoi body cream
Frangipani monoi shower cream
Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil
White Flowers Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
Cleansing Balm (travel size 20g or 30g)
Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser

Think l will give this a miss. Probably going to be very good value but too much Frangipani aka headache in a bottle to me.

I could certainly be tempted! I do however have a few frangipani monoi products in my stash so will really shouldn't.

I'm still undecided about this TSV, whether to get it or not.

This is a 7 piece collection, and I want 4 of them but none of the Frangipani products, I'm not really a fan.

I much preferred that other scented bath/shower/body cream, clearly not Frangipani, it was in the same maroon packaging, but called South Sea Flower/Exotic Island ?????? someone help me out here please. Anyway it was less 'heady' than Frangipani.

I much preferred that other scented bath/shower/body cream, clearly not Frangipani, it was in the same maroon packaging, but called South Sea Flower/Exotic Island ?????? someone help me out here please. Anyway it was less 'heady' than Frangipani.

Exotic island flower is the range i think your talking about. Im looking forward to the July Tsv Which contains the Limited Edition British Botanical shower and body cream, Im just hoping the Neroli PR cleanser won the poll and will be in that Tsv.

Well luckily for my pocket I would only go for the night cream and balm. Now I usually love heady shower stuff but I am currently using the frangipani from the last Xmas TSV. I am not so keen on shower cream as gel, but I am finding the body cream very hard to rub in. This is the first time I have ever really noticed this and must admit that when the presenters on Q always rave about how stuff just sinks in with no effort I have always thought "seriously?? Please give it a rest, what is so hard about that?". Now I am a bit of a moaning Minnie in the mornings as this cream goes very white on my skin and then takes an age to rub in. Quite a nice smell but I can see why some people would get a headache. Have they changed the formulation from years ago, or was that something similar but not frangipani?

Ah just posted and see Autumn answered the question. Tx.

I can never be bothered to faff about with the monoi melt but if it's on EP's and the price is right I may be tempted.

I used to get quite excited at the prospect of an Elemis TSV, maybe once or twice a year. No longer the case, they seem to be quite frequent in output, and the collections appear to be 'cobbled' together with full sizes of shower products, and minis (15ml or 30 ml) of the really wanted stuff, and always with a 'gentle rose exfoliator' to keep the numbers up.

The never ending 'cosmetic/toiletries' bag are becoming naffer with each collection and now get discarded to the charity shop; BUT I still have the proper silver vanity case(s) that were offered a few years ago - great as jewellery cases for holidays.

The guest presenters/ambassadors of all the different shows and products continually spout that 'we listen to the customer' - oh yes if its facebook or twitter - I wonder how many come onto this site and read the honest evaluations ???

The Next Elemis Tsv is on the 12th of April , It will be on 3 easy Pays :) ...

View attachment 10734

Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
Frangipani monoi body cream
Frangipani monoi shower cream
Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil
White Flowers Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
Cleansing Balm (travel size 20g or 30g)
Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser

- Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 30ml (Special Size)
- Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 20g (Travel Size)
- Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser for Face 50ml (Full Size)
- White Flowers Make-up Remover 28ml (Travel Size)
- Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream 200ml (Full Size)
- Frangipani Monoi Body Cream 200ml (Full Size)
- Frangipani Monoi Body Oil 35ml (Travel Size)
- Clear cosmetic bag

The only item I wouldn't use is the monoi melt so depending on the price I will probably go for this TSV.

Depending on price I'm in
I love the frangipani stuff and I spent ages putting some of my cleansing balm into a tester pot to take away the other weekend so I am really tempted. The only thing I wouldn't use is the eye make up remover because I don't wear eye make up....by the end of the day it's always half way rown my cheeks.

I like the Frangipani and Monoi Melt but have had a look in my stock and have more than enough. I have 2 shower creams which l only ever use on holiday in the shower! On a day to day basis at home l am very much a bath person and love a long soak after a day on my feet. I wish they would put in the lovely Tranquil Touch bubble bath for once as a change from the Frangipani. I will give this TSV a miss l think.

Latest posts

Back