Elemis TSV 12/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seems the PCMC with the SPF does not get good reviews. I know I have read people who use the original, saying it broke them out.
And it's absolutely pointless IMO as well. You'd have to reapply every couple of hours anyway to get any level of decent sun protection so you'd go through the pot in no time. You'd be better off using Ultrasun or similar first and just use a regular moisturiser on top if you ask me.

And it's absolutely pointless IMO as well. You'd have to reapply every couple of hours anyway to get any level of decent sun protection so you'd go through the pot in no time. You'd be better off using Ultrasun or similar first and just use a regular moisturiser on top if you ask me.
I think you’ve talked me out of it 😂

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis.com you’d pay £195.

Make your choice of Balm £80 cost £30.74

Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 200g
Or
Pro-Collagen Water Mint Cleansing Balm 200g
Or
Pro-Collagen Serenity Cleansing Balm 200g

Soothing Apricot Toner 200ml £26 cost £9.99

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 50ml £89 cost £34.20

Total £195 cost £74.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

That is a very persuasive breakdown!!! I must try to ignore it and hope the Prai TSV is a good price, 😂🤞.

Seems the PCMC with the SPF does not get good reviews. I know I have read people who use the original, saying it broke them out.
Yes, I love PCMC and have used it for years, but when I tried the SPF version a few years ago, I ended up with quite a bad breakout.
Mainly around nose cheeks and chin, and took ages to go.
It's put me off ever trying it again.

Yes, I love PCMC and have used it for years, but when I tried the SPF version a few years ago, I ended up with quite a bad breakout.
Mainly around nose cheeks and chin, and took ages to go.
It's put me off ever trying it again.
Oh no!!! I've only gone and ordered it! Never had the SPF marine cream, to be honest I didn't think it would be any different. Bit peed off now! I just hate having to return stuff , paying postage! Watch this space....

Oh no!!! I've only gone and ordered it! Never had the SPF marine cream, to be honest I didn't think it would be any different. Bit peed off now! I just hate having to return stuff , paying postage! Watch this space....
I have used it and never had a problem with it, so you may be quite happy with it, fingers crossed. I am determined to stay strong, but glad I am away this weekend and not likely to see the shows, unless my family I am seeing are really boring 😅

I have used it and never had a problem with it, so you may be quite happy with it, fingers crossed. I am determined to stay strong, but glad I am away this weekend and not likely to see the shows, unless my family I am seeing are really boring 😅
Thanks Letz, I will give it a go. I've only ordered because I love pmc, am just out of toner and straighter loves the cleansing balm! I'm really not into it, prefer a cream cleanser or micellar. Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks Letz, I will give it a go. I've only ordered because I love pmc, am just out of toner and straighter loves the cleansing balm! I'm really not into it, prefer a cream cleanser or micellar. Enjoy your weekend!
Well I’m ordering, because at that price if the PCMC doesn’t suit me, I can use it over ultrasun in the summer.
I love the balms and I can always stockpile a toner….

Still not sure, I only want the balms and cannot understand why a skincare company like Elemis puts an SPF into a cream and sells it in a jar. Things like that belong into a pump dispenser to protect the SPF from degrading.

Don't worry, you may be perfectly fine with it.
It took about 4 days for the breakout to appear, so maybe if you at least try it for a few days, and see how you go.

Still not sure, I only want the balms and cannot understand why a skincare company like Elemis puts an SPF into a cream and sells it in a jar. Things like that belong into a pump dispenser to protect the SPF from degrading.
The rose and serenity balms are both on qvc in the super size if that’s all you want…

Latest posts

Back