Elemis TSV 12/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am wading through a 200ml water mint I bought last year. The balms are nice in this really cold weather. But they last forever and I do get bored.
I bought the big pot last year and got through it in the summer. I know I’m using more than a pea size amount, but find I need to. I find it’s really good for taking off Ultrasun, but I wouldn’t pay £80 for a tub.

I don't like the apricot toner,
I don't understand why rose is touted as a saviour for sensitive skin. I find it anything but gentle!
Rose is really for mature skin and not sensitive, it is too strong. I even remember way back the Decleor BA saying that, then suddenly they changed sensitive to the rose range.

A 100ml cleansing balm and a 50ml moisturiser might have been more interesting….
And although I do love that toner, I hate the spray bottle. Goes everywhere.
Keeley has teased with a video of rose cleansing balm 100ml size being filled. She is revealing the TSV tomorrow so will find out then which size it is.

Uuurgh I hate cleansing balms, they're slimy on my skin. I do like the apricot toner and I use it as a kind of micellar water cleanse/tone. I love the PCMC. Don't wave a candle at me in a TSV, it's a filler and sleep mist? If it's spray on whisky it might do it but I've been a poor sleeper since a child so this won't work on me. Can't see me buying this one. Come on Elemis, I used to buy them all but no more.

CC

Rose is really for mature skin and not sensitive, it is too strong. I even remember way back the Decleor BA saying that, then suddenly they changed sensitive to the rose range.
I don't consider my skin sensitive but when it no likey something it certainly lets me know.
Rose gives me red patches ... and I get a burning sensation.

Latest posts

Back