Elemis TSV 10/11/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey, even the most diehard elemis fans surely are going to be bored with this, so glad i went for the LE one now, I know elemis products are far dearer than LE to start with, but I know what one I would far rather receive or gift, I can't recall the last time I purchased a tsv from Elemis and I certainly won't be tempted with this one

Blimey, even the most diehard elemis fans surely are going to be bored with this, so glad i went for the LE one now, I know elemis products are far dearer than LE to start with, but I know what one I would far rather receive or gift, I can't recall the last time I purchased a tsv from Elemis and I certainly won't be tempted with this one
I know Elemis is more expensive, but look at the sizes! 30ml face cream and 50ml cleansing balm. Tiny sizes.

So this is the TSV today on QVC.com.

They are getting 50ml sizes of the PCMC choice which one and then the night cream. Okay, smaller cleansing balm.
Oh, and really nice box compared to what we get.
Wow, that's a better TSV than we've ever had. Even I might have been tempted if that was what we were getting.
It's annoying though because Elemis made their name through QVC UK but all we seem to get these days is the last of the discontinued & out of date stock.

I’m somewhat puzzled as to what a box with a bus on it has got to do with Elemis. If I ever bought Elemis, which I don’t, I’d have preferred a more appropriate box for skin care.

Or maybe I’m missing something, which is more than likely. 🤔

I’m somewhat puzzled as to what a box with a bus on it has got to do with Elemis. If I ever bought Elemis, which I don’t, I’d have preferred a more appropriate box for skin care.

Or maybe I’m missing something, which is more than likely. 🤔
I'm assuming it's something to do with London Toril, Americans seem to love anything like that. It reminded me a bit of this set that I bought my niece last year (because she had recently moved to London).

Latest posts

Back