Elemis TSV 07/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wanted the Ad option Q cut saying not a valid item number and not available online , so phoned to be told not yet available and asked to be put through to customer care, spoke to a Frank who said it is showing as out of stock on the system so ther is nothing he can do for me ��������
Hx

Some stupid woman on QVC Facebook page has stated, everyone knew it was not on easy so should have saved for it or get a credit card and pay it off that way!!!!

Really get a credit card pay with instalments and end up with the interest.

Some stupid woman on QVC Facebook page has stated, everyone knew it was not on easy so should have saved for it or get a credit card and pay it off that way!!!!

Really get a credit card pay with instalments and end up with the interest.

I agree with the suggestion of saving up for something, if someone has say £20 or £30 a month spare then saving and buying a TSV every 2 or 3 months makes sense to me. You have to pay the full cost of something whether it's in one go or by EP and personally I would rather pay in full rather than have the instalments looming. As for getting a beauty TSV on a credit card and paying interest no way!

Rest assured there`ll be many Q customers who buy everything, EP or not, by credit card and won`t pay off the balance every month thus accruing interest. It`s a way of life for some folks, their choice and not one I`d make but that`s how it goes in the 21st century.

I was brought up with the saying....'if you can't afford it, you can't have it'
I believe in saving up for things, very satisfying when you finally have enough.

/Its seems a lot of money for a TSV but I don't really buy Elemis anymore so is it a bargain? All the presenters and Models (see Jill Gauntlet on the couch) are raving about it but they get given freebies so don't have to buy it.

Yes, it is a good deal, the Decleor TSV was around the same price last month.

Someone on Facebook asked about the storage times being shorter. Used to be 3 years unopened, today they said 1 year it seems. Not watching any of the shows as I do not need PCMC about 3 pots unopened in the drawer.

Latest posts

Back