Elemis TSV 07/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not an Elemis user but that's a great TSV. No flimsy fillers or bath products.

Don't worry though if you cannot afford this one, there is another in November which will have face and body products in it. I will say this will be the Christmas one.

Does not say how much product is in the Super Serum, could be only 14 days worth to try, they usually do that with the Bliss caps.

Keeley has officially said under £60 so £59+ and the shipping.

I hope so! I love the face/body combos as I only use basic skincare. No eye/neck/bust/ night creams or toners/primers/serums or anything else which adds unnecessary (imo) stages! I love the bath elixirs, shower gels and body moisturisers though, so will wait with baited breath for this one :)

I hope the link goes live early
We are going on our first ever cruise that day , with an early flight to Sputhampton , so I would like to order before that
I'm stressed enough about it as it is, considering what happened to me on my last holiday
Hx

I hope the link goes live early
We are going on our first ever cruise that day , with an early flight to Sputhampton , so I would like to order before that
I'm stressed enough about it as it is, considering what happened to me on my last holiday
Hx

Jabba try phoning up & asking for the auto-delivery 207233 as its kinda live on the web but cant be purshased online

Auto-Delivery Elemis Pro Collagen Ultimate Anti Ageing Regime 4 Piece Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.207233

I got a sample of the serum in the post as well, just used it and like it a lot, has a lovely smell and texture to it, I don't need the Tsv but certainly would like to get the serum at some point :thinking:

I got a sample of the serum in the post as well, just used it and like it a lot, has a lovely smell and texture to it, I don't need the Tsv but certainly would like to get the serum at some point :thinking:

Wait till a week or so after the Tsv , there will be loads on ebay :)

Thanks warwa, just ordered mine. I didn't want the AD option and had in fact forgotten about it, but nor was I offered it by the operator I spoke to. So they must only be doing that from tomorrow or Sunday whenever the TSV day is! Funny how Elemis is so often available ahead of time now, they must have HUGE stock levels.

I used my sample of the serum today, very nice- but then I am a complete sucker for serums I am afraid!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back