Elemis Supersize Serenity Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks - I didn't have enough free time check out the Elemis prices online.

My point, I suppose, is that there are way better, cheaper, less 'perfumed' options of this cleansing medium - like Donna says.
Elemis encourage rapacious consumerism, shielded under the 'wellbeing' umbrella. See also: 'Wardrobe of cleansers'. 'Serentity' balm has conceptual marketing all over it.
Jane Scrivner balm is lovely - and so much cheaper. Complete with gorgeous thick cleansing mitt. 😊

Thanks - I didn't have enough free time check out the Elemis prices online.

My point, I suppose, is that there are way better, cheaper, less 'perfumed' options of this cleansing medium - like Donna says.
Elemis encourage rapacious consumerism, shielded under the 'wellbeing' umbrella. See also: 'Wardrobe of cleansers'. 'Serentity' balm has conceptual marketing all over it.
The Upcircle balm is good.
Under 20 quid. Smells lovely!
They do a refill option for those interested.
Cruelty free too.

I just finished Jane crivner balm and will repurchase atsome point as I enjoyed it. I wanted to try Aldi cleansing balm but it was never in stock, so will keep trying to get a pot of that one. I bought a Body Shop camomile balm. Not much smell as it is for sensitive skin but it feels nice and does the job. I use my JS cloth with it as it doesn't come with one, I think LE cloths would work well too. If you like more of a scented balmt this one is not for you.

I just finished Jane crivner balm and will repurchase atsome point as I enjoyed it. I wanted to try Aldi cleansing balm but it was never in stock, so will keep trying to get a pot of that one. I bought a Body Shop camomile balm. Not much smell as it is for sensitive skin but it feels nice and does the job. I use my JS cloth with it as it doesn't come with one, I think LE cloths would work well too. If you like more of a scented balmt this one is not for you.
I didn't know that Aldi did a balm, will look out for that, thanks! I'm currently using their own Lacura rose tonic for sensitive skin. I'm rather surprised to say that I love it!!! No adverse reaction at all and it smells lovely, bargain at around £3+. Makes a change from Elemis. Since Elemis st al have been bought/sold / changed formulation etc I have started looking at other brands with a n open mind in my old age!!

Like Body shop. The quality, prices and deals are very good. Have you tried their "Drops Of Youth" Essence? its very very good if you want 24 hour hydration and plumpness. Its better than the Space NK one that I tried and 80% cheaper

This offer, that offer, new cleansing routine, new products and so on....
I bought the balm as a mega treat but Elemis is not my favourite brand.Like you said they are constantly selling new items and literally seem to have a TSV every month.

Constantly flogging this product or that product…. They seem to send them out daily to me…. I do find it a bit much
I can beat you. For some reason, I cannot remember? They have two email addresses for me. Now I have order a few years back as they were doing the supersizes of the Sensitive Skin Wash, I ordered two.

So last chance to order
New collection or product etc.

Twice a day sometimes. I don't even open them now.

I can beat you. For some reason, I cannot remember? They have two email addresses for me. Now I have order a few years back as they were doing the supersizes of the Sensitive Skin Wash, I ordered two.

So last chance to order

It’s a bit overkill… and it just puts you off

I tried this new balm last night and will go again with it this evening, putting a bit more on my skin than last night. It feels really nice. Not as luxurious as the Emma Hardy on first try, hence I will use a bit more product tonight. I like a balm and do prefer a slight scent. The texture is closer to the EH than to the Clinque Take the Day Off one I own, and it's a nicer texture imo.

So last chance to order

just unsubscribe them thats what I do I hate unecesary emails

I tried this new balm last night and will go again with it this evening, putting a bit more on my skin than last night. It feels really nice. Not as luxurious as the Emma Hardy on first try, hence I will use a bit more product tonight. I like a balm and do prefer a slight scent. The texture is closer to the EH than to the Clinque Take the Day Off one I own, and it's a nicer texture imo.
Glad you like it. Its a winner for me. I put some on and left it on for 10 mins as a mask. A tiny amount. Gorgeous smell. Lovely texture.Hopefully no spots :cautious:

I didn't know that Aldi did a balm, will look out for that, thanks! I'm currently using their own Lacura rose tonic for sensitive skin. I'm rather surprised to say that I love it!!! No adverse reaction at all and it smells lovely, bargain at around £3+. Makes a change from Elemis. Since Elemis st al have been bought/sold / changed formulation etc I have started looking at other brands with a n open mind in my old age!!
Two problems With Aldi….. their beauty items tend to come in on beauty day, and depending on the store you visit, they don’t always have the items. My local walk to Aldi is a small-ish store so they didn’t have any of the beauty balm. The new bigger store a short drive away did…
The second problem is they are very fast to discontinue any line that doesn’t sell. So you can find products you love no longer available. I’ve looked at their toner, but really want a product I can buy whenever I need to. It is a shame as they have very good reviews for most of their products.
This is a nice guide I found

I do love the Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing balm which is now £68 for 200ml on M&S. My first purchase was from QVC and I have never found anything better.
As I said, Feelunique sell EH, and it is a good idea to sign up to emails as when they have offers on you can get a good deal. I got my 200 MLS for I think it was £52 or 54 at the time.

In the new year I invested in loads of Emma Hardie after reading a thread on here where the new year sale was linked to (thanks to who mentioned it). It took forever to come but it was worth the wait in the end. I got the kit with the 50ml balm, serum, cloth and intensive mask, it was £20 which was fantastic now I know all the prices and I've gotten loads more bits and bobs since. It's incredile what a difference it makes, I'm 55 and use Elemis on and off as well, even purchased some superfood balm which is nice but not a patch on the Emma Hardie. I am curious about the other Elemis balms but now have tons of EH balm, inc a full and several mini's I got with gift vouchers so not needed, anyone used both (including this verison) EH and Elemis and whats the comparisons?

Daughter has received hers today thankfully not very late for her birthday 🥳
Think she was shocked on the size, even though I’m sure she’s seen one of mine previously, but says it’s like a door stop and is now fully stocked up.
On her text says it’s nice when I inquired of the smell as I’m not lucky to have been gifted one 🤞🏻 as yet, she said it smells like Liz Earle!!! whatever that maybe be or mean.😂😂😂
Hope everyone has got there’s and is happy.

Two problems With Aldi….. their beauty items tend to come in on beauty day, and depending on the store you visit, they don’t always have the items. My local walk to Aldi is a small-ish store so they didn’t have any of the beauty balm. The new bigger store a short drive away did…
The second problem is they are very fast to discontinue any line that doesn’t sell. So you can find products you love no longer available. I’ve looked at their toner, but really want a product I can buy whenever I need to. It is a shame as they have very good reviews for most of their products.
This is a nice guide I found

Thanks for the article Claire, very interesting. I am definitely going to trawl the Aldi aisles a bit more thoroughly when they advertise their skin care special buys! That concealer sounds fab! And yes, I agree with you 're being able to have a continuous stock. I am lucky in as much as I have 3 Aldis within 5 miles of me and one is a big un!

Latest posts

Back