Elemis Supersize Serenity Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m going to end up getting this at some point this month. 👀
I jolly hope I‘m going to do there’s plenty reasons like Mothers Day, Anniversary and Birthday. Only it’s my daughters this week so hubby has got her hers but there was only one ordered to be delivered straight to her in London.
Wonder if one will be coming back from London later in the month. 🥳

It’s a great price and I would like to try it, but I think it’s too big for me!
I don’t wear make up very often so I really only plan to use it once the weather warms up and I start wearing ultrasun. I thought it would be brilliant to take that off at the end of the day. But I can see 200g lasting forever!

I love the watermint - I'm half-way through a 200g pot and have another in the stash along with two PCM cleansers and at least one 200ml Gatineau one so as much as I like the sound of this, particularly with the eucalyptus, I think I may have to pass, for now...

It's still expensive though isn't it? When you compare to M&S Formula balm which is £14 for 140ml and is very good....
Yes, the prices have gone up in the Elemis universe in the recent years. But nevertheless, their cleansing balms are great imho, and I have to think about ordering one of the 200ml pots. The not-so-nice thing of ordering is that whatever product it is, I'll have to pay a set service fee to DHL plus customs so in the end, the product will be more expensive for me.

Latest posts

Back