Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just ordered some of this too! Was going to buy some balm and nearly bought some more pricey Emma Hardie. Will be thrilled if I like this!

Looking forward to hearing wot u guys thing of this balm u ordered on ebay especially the ones that went for oily and sensitive options

Thank you Vienna for sharing this with us. Have just ordered a balm and a handcream. Can't go wrong at those prices. Have sensitive skin which doesn't like parabens and such, so really looking forward to trying these.

I use a cleansing balm. Its made from beeswax, grapeseed oil and sandalwood and chamomile oils for my sensitive skin, Its also made with different oils for other skin types such as dry, oily, mature etc. Its soft and easily applied, you only need a small dab to clean the whole face, its made fresh when I order it , contains no parabens and works a treat and its easily removed with a hot cloth and isn`t greasy and its a 100ml jar for .................... a fiver plus free p and p !!!! So guess who won`t be buying the Elemis one ???

Thank you Vienna for the heads up about this. I've ordered the sensitive option which arrived this morning. It smells gorgeous and l'm looking forward to using it tonight.

My balms arrived just now. You get a little scoop thing for the facial one. I got the sensitive version which smells of lavender. I also bought the cuticle balm to try as well.

I have the sensitive skin balm and use it on my eyes. I`m not saying you should or shouldn`t but I have without any problems. My foot cream came today, its lovely and believe me my feet need all the help they can get lol. She`s going to start doing it in a choice of fragrances, not just the minty one.

Okay, I have now used the balm.

You do get a little slip of paper explaining how to use. I used my usual Eve Lom method which is very similar. I used a muslin cloth, and had no make up on so not sure how good it would remove that???

Firstly I used far too much, scooped out just smaller than a 10p, but I will say a 5p would be enough. Ran hot tap and wrung out muslin cloth and held against face for a few seconds, then repeated and then wiped off the balm. It came off easily. Then I wrung the muslin cloth under the cold water and held against face a few seconds. Dried face. Face felt soft and clean. So far no redness etc from the product.

Donna I used too much the first time I used it too. I`ve since learned to use a much smaller amount, it really is so economical to use. Yep its removed makeup no problem. Yesterday I used it to take off Mally eyeshadow, Mally eye liner, Maybelline waterproof mascara and Lancome foundation and it shifted the lot. I hold the hot face cloth over my face for a few seconds then rinse the cloth in hot water again and clean my face with it and I finish off using lavender hydrolat as a toner then moisturise. I dont use muslin cloths, I use the microfibre ones but to each their own choice.

Thanks for posting the link V. I really cannot justify buying any cleanser as I have a year's worth in stash but am interested in trying the moisturiser when I finish my tub of LE Skin Relief (use as a night cream).

Ooo I'm going to give this a go. I need another cleanser like a hole in the head but if I don't order it now I won't remember what it is when I do need to order!

Just a quick update for those who asked me about the moisturiser. I received mine yesterday, I ordered the sensitve option because my skin is both dry and sensitive. You only need a small amount, its quite a rich cream but soaks in well and leaves skin lovely and smooth. Today I tried it under makeup and it hasn`t left an oil slick on my face at all. I should imagine it will be really good at night after using the cleansing balm first. I am going to try it tonight. My skin hasn`t reacted to it all and its another keeper same as the cleanser.

I got one of Time to Spas folded promo envelopes for the Cleansing Balm today, made up as I thought Id try it. Low and behold when I opened it there was no sample. Gutted :down:

Just a quick update for those who asked me about the moisturiser. I received mine yesterday, I ordered the sensitve option because my skin is both dry and sensitive. You only need a small amount, its quite a rich cream but soaks in well and leaves skin lovely and smooth. Today I tried it under makeup and it hasn`t left an oil slick on my face at all. I should imagine it will be really good at night after using the cleansing balm first. I am going to try it tonight. My skin hasn`t reacted to it all and its another keeper same as the cleanser.

I've now ordered the cleanser on your recommendation Vienna. It's for my daughter so am hoping she prefers it to C&P to save me some cash. Will post back when it has arrived and been in use.

Latest posts

Back