Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC

Hello, this is going to be a hard few weeks as I have literally been sworn to secrecy about the TSV until 26th Nov when the reveal begins.I will say its my favourite TSV ever, it's under 50 pounds and you will not be disappointed with the sizes and products. I have not been writing on here as much as its sooo hard not to be able to spill the beans.It is the biggest beauty TSV ever so you know it's going to be huge and you may even not need to wait up till 12am !!!

Like · · Share · 247 · 5 minutes ago near Ozanköy, Kyrenia ·

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
Ian just reminded me , forgot to mention for the men we are doing an alternative to the TSV for the men .Its a great twist on the existing collection xx

Also from Keeley....
8ymuqeru.jpg
yhabageg.jpg
gavuguna.jpg

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Is Keeley referrring to our forum when she says she used to get so upset, but doesn't read it anymore?

Yes. The first photo shows where she first mentions it.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I am guessing by essentials she means Cleanse Tone and Moisturise as it is a Face and Body kit but which ones, we dont know yet
I am hoping its Pro radiance Cleanser and Apricot Toner and PCMC but that would be too good to be true

No doubt she will drop more hints nearer the time

Keeley has said on FB that the Pro-Radiance cleanser will be in the TSV, very pleased about that :))

Thats 3 items we know about ....

Am hoping the new dry oil will be available separately. I don't need any more cleanser or toner!

From what I've picked up from reading in between the lines is the TSV will include Pro-Radiance cleanser, PCMC, the new dry oil, quiet mind foam bath, the nourishing shower cream and anther product, but I don't know what the 6th product is yet. The TSV is going to be less than £50 (so I'm guessing it will cost more than last years) and is on easy pay with buy more save more. Oh and I think it comes with a bag! lol

Latest posts

Back