Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeley had posted on her FB page that she was sworn to secrecy about this until 26th Nov but someone has just posted a list of items on there!

If you buy 2 elemis products from debenhams you get free elemis gifts worth £55.00 - and there's a sale on as well. :happy:

This will be the first time in many years that I won't be asking for this TSV for Christmas. MrM bought me 2 of the Cancer Research kits for Christmas already with PCMC in it and then at weekend we were in JL and got loads of GWPs. The GWP was a choice of five travel sized products with 2 purchases. We had intended buying 3 things (MrM's sensitve shave gel x 2 (usually have 2 so that he has one ready when he runs out) and a replacement of my Lime Blossom Cleanser. As we were buying 3 products they offered us the set of 10 free gifts. I also use the Gentle Rose Exfoliator and am running out so they then offered 13 free gifts with the 4 purchases.

I came away with these free gifts:-

Cellular Bliss Capsules x 14
Gentle Rose Exfoliator 15ml x 3
Oxygenating Night Cream 15mls x 2
Noushing Milk Bath x 125ml
Sharp Shower 50ml
Noursihing Milk both lotion 50ml
Tri-Enzyme facial wash 50ml
Pro Radiance cream cleanser 30mls x 2
Maxmium Moisture Day Cream 20ml

I worked the value out ml for ml and it came to £175.91.

Doubt that QVC can beat this!

Am also getting tired of them "filling" up the TSVs with the bath stuff.

I admit I love the Quiet Mind bath(I have two full sizes and about 3 100mls stocked, indeed from Debenhams), really like the shower cream too in fact using a full size at the moment(again on offer in Debenhams with the body lotion in a duo).

Not sure, but can't really see me buying it.

On the 18th November Debenhams will start their 10% off cosmetics thing, so the Pick 5 freebies will still be on.

Donna, the debenhams sale is now online
and in stores 0830 Tues 13th Nov

I will be going for the TSV as I use pure radiance cleanser and PCMC everyday
and love skin nourishing shower cream, not so keen on quiet mind
Would rather have had an apricot toner than gentle rose exfoliator

I'm not going to be bothering. Buy most of my elemis off Beauty Expert these days - they always seem to be sending me 20% off codes. I did get the recent offer from Brides magazine, a free 30ml pot of the Tri-enzyme Night, which was a result.

timetospa, also have great deals. I get the emails, and it was 25% last month plus free shipping and arrived next day.

The offer they had on at Halloween was brilliant as well. GWP - Small sized Skin Buff and Papaya Enzyme Peel with every order. If you ordered over £50. you got free full sized mask of your choice as well. I had no cash at the time or I would have bought from there.

I see Debenhams are offering 5 products but I don't think they are as luxurious as those offered by JL.

I'm undecided on this TSV as I like & use all of the items included but I had already half decided to stick with/fully go back to REN anyway so not sure whether to get it or not - I know Keeley said it was going to be the 'biggest beauty TSV ever' but at the end of the day, it might well be 6 items of largeish sizes but there's no expensive anti-ageing products in addition to the PCMC, just bath stuff & exfoliator, whereas other TSVs have had the more costly items (eye treatment etc.) in them, IYSWIM?
(Plus I haven't tried what would be the REN replacement for the Pro-Radiance Cleanser & I might not actually like it & would then be a bit naffed orf if I hadn't gone for the TSV........waffles on in total confusion & indecision.....! lol)
:confused:

I'm undecided on this TSV as I like & use all of the items included but I had already half decided to stick with/fully go back to REN anyway so not sure whether to get it or not - I know Keeley said it was going to be the 'biggest beauty TSV ever' but at the end of the day, it might well be 6 items of largeish sizes but there's no expensive anti-ageing products in addition to the PCMC, just bath stuff & exfoliator, whereas other TSVs have had the more costly items (eye treatment etc.) in them, IYSWIM?
(Plus I haven't tried what would be the REN replacement for the Pro-Radiance Cleanser & I might not actually like it & would then be a bit naffed orf if I hadn't gone for the TSV........waffles on in total confusion & indecision.....! lol)
:confused:

That's exactly how I feel. Every TSV is looking the same these days.

I am using REN Sensitive Cream Cleanser at the moment, its really nice and removes all makeup.

Is that the Hydra-Calm one or the No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm Donna? I haven't tried the latter, which I thought might be a possible replacement for the Elemis Pro-Radiance Cleanser (as it says it will take off all make-up) but I use (& like) the former, although I took it with me when I went to visit a DD & it wouldn't shift mascara, which was a bit of a PITA but not entirely unexpected to be fair! LOL

At first glance i am very tempted . I may have to be very strong willed to resist

Is that the Hydra-Calm one or the No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm Donna? I haven't tried the latter, which I thought might be a possible replacement for the Elemis Pro-Radiance Cleanser (as it says it will take off all make-up) but I use (& like) the former, although I took it with me when I went to visit a DD & it wouldn't shift mascara, which was a bit of a PITA but not entirely unexpected to be fair! LOL

The Hydra-Calm one.

I got a sample of the Purity from REN direct and my face did not like it. My roseaca looked redder the next morning.

Oh by the way, there is suppose to be a Men's TSV from Elemis on the same day. Any word on that one????

Latest posts

Back