Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am glad the sample of the body balm hasn't encouraged me to cave in and buy as well as the few negative reviews. I hope that everyone on here who goes for it likes it, but for me it doesn't appeal as I have far too much in my stash and I will be just adding to it. Last year as well as buying 5 out of 7 tsvs, the advent calendar, and the superfood auto delivery big deal, I dread to total how much I spent, this year I have been far more restrained and have only had 2 tsvs, and hope I can still say that in 2023. Keeping in mind the cost of living crisis/energy bills etc I need to be far more thoughtful of what I spend my hard earned on
Wise words. I looked at my stash and really dont Need any body products. I would have bought a set if it was the bigger PCMC but as it’s not…. I bought 3 last Christmas and really loved them. But as you say, I really think about each purchase these days. Yes it’s really good value if you use it all, but I wouldn’t so it’s a no.

Another hater of the Frangipani.

Well! I had my usual Saturday morning wander in TKMaxx and hit the mother load!!! Yes, an Emma Hardie set for £19.99, full size facial oil rrp £39, face mask rrp £49 a 50 gram size of the cleansing balm and a cleansing cloth. Did I need it? Hell no, but for £19.99 and all products I use, no-brainer.
If I liked EM I would have bought two! Well done, your TKMaxx seems to have some really decent stuff. Mine is complete rubbish sadly.

Another hater of the Frangipani.

Well! I had my usual Saturday morning wander in TKMaxx and hit the mother load!!! Yes, an Emma Hardie set for £19.99, full size facial oil rrp £39, face mask rrp £49 a 50 gram size of the cleansing balm and a cleansing cloth. Did I need it? Hell no, but for £19.99 and all products I use, no-brainer.
I’m off to TK right now!

I just got home and saw the TSV promo letter plus English Garden balm sample. QVC must be psychic after my message above🤣🤣.

Attachments

• 02C562C4-953E-4F5F-8441-344A9B2994EC.jpeg
    02C562C4-953E-4F5F-8441-344A9B2994EC.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 85
Had my shower this morning the shower cream smells a lot better when using it. The mint is not so apparent. So pleased with that. The body butter is very very good. Many hours later I can still feel how moisturised and soft my skin feels. Not bad. Would not buy anather one though. Gosh Franks has just said 100,000 has sold already

Jill Franks is in full selling mode, she has just stated she doesn’t think the TSV will last the evening, stupid woman. She has also said what a good idea it would be to buy four because normally you would have to spend £800 for those products. As if you would even consider spending £800 on Elemis or any other beauty brand for that matter. I am going to have to switch channels before I lob something at the TV.

Jill Franks is in full selling mode, she has just stated she doesn’t think the TSV will last the evening, stupid woman. She has also said what a good idea it would be to buy four because normally you would have to spend £800 for those products. As if you would even consider spending £800 on Elemis or any other beauty brand for that matter. I am going to have to switch channels before I lob something at the TV.
Can I join you when you lob something at the tv?!

Had to switch off as well.

Wise words. I looked at my stash and really dont Need any body products. I would have bought a set if it was the bigger PCMC but as it’s not…. I bought 3 last Christmas and really loved them. But as you say, I really think about each purchase these days. Yes it’s really good value if you use it all, but I wouldn’t so it’s a no.

If I liked EM I would have bought two! Well done, your TKMaxx seems to have some really decent stuff. Mine is complete rubbish sadly.
Mine is complete rubbish sadly.<<

>> Cos Donna buys all the 😀 good stuff!

I don't know, I do flick over to QVC in ad breaks and not once all week have I seen a presentation of the TSV. Perhaps, I am just lucky! But I kept thinking they have been sending emails and Elemis even sending emails about it yet never once have I seen a live presentation I thought they would be pushing it on air all week.

I saw that and could hardly believe what I was hearing. Also had to switch over because that was the final nail after listening for a few minutes to Keeley stumbling her way through the presentation. But one question… on the buy more, save more, do you have to buy three of the same to qualify or could you get it on one of each? She also mentioned half price p&p but they all have to be the same for that I believe.

I saw that and could hardly believe what I was hearing. Also had to switch over because that was the final nail after listening for a few minutes to Keeley stumbling her way through the presentation. But one question… on the buy more, save more, do you have to buy three of the same to qualify or could you get it on one of each? She also mentioned half price p&p but they all have to be the same for that I believe.
I dont know and I dont care lol. I am just.... going to keep one. Will be trying out the masks to really give this TSV a good workout. Wo betide if they irritate my skin as that was the main reason to buy it.

They really are doing the oversell, with the easy pays. Debbie says order one of each on easy pay, so you only pay the price of one to get them delivered ( then, as an aside, quietly, ‘plus P&P’) No mention of the fact that you’re still paying into next year!

Latest posts

Back