Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis just does not tickle my fancy anymore.......it's a no from me.
No I'm not going to bother.
Will use my Boots card money on a LE face cream.
I have got a voucher from Boots but can't use No 7 face creams. I used some of my money on a No7 eye cream that I was told was great for puffy eyes, no it isn't. That was a waste of £22 and I think that was an offer price.

Elemis just does not tickle my fancy anymore.......it's a no from me.
The body products certainly don’t.
I used to love the old Devils Mint body scrub and the sharp shower.
I’m purely a shower girl now but the milk bath is lovely.

The body products are just average and I always use others before the Elemis ones. I like the skincare products though.

CC

Welcome to the forum, Winter, and thanks for the post. I might be tempted by the February set, depending whether it’s an astronomical price or not! Funny you mention how they used to frame the Xmas TSV as a thank you to customers. I thought of that just the other day when pondering the latest price, 😂.

No I'm not going to bother.
Will use my Boots card money on a LE face cream.
I have got a voucher from Boots but can't use No 7 face creams. I used some of my money on a No7 eye cream that I was told was great for puffy eyes, no it isn't. That was a waste of £22 and I think that was an offer price.
Cold, used tea bags do wonders for puffy eyes. A lot cheaper too, but they don't smell of anything nice and they look a bit ugly.

Cold, used tea bags do wonders for puffy eyes. A lot cheaper too, but they don't smell of anything nice and they look a bit ugly.
🥴

Teaspoons put in the fridge and cucumber are supposed to work as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to know very well some people who worked in SpaceNK. CH used to come and do events at the store, packed to the rafters. They said she is paid to push brands and allegedly told some new brands if they did not go with her their brands work fail.
Who is CH please?

I used to know very well some people who worked in SpaceNK. CH used to come and do events at the store, packed to the rafters. They said she is paid to push brands and allegedly told some new brands if they did not go with her their brands work fail.
That’s just nasty really.
Hopefully her karma rocks up soon.

Love the Aldi rose cleansing balm…love the boots collagen serum so definitely not going for the rose deal.
And I really do like the LE night cream so may pass in the midnight facial
Hi do you mind me asking is it the LE Skin Repair night cream that you’re using and liking or the Superskin night cream, please?

Thanks!

Hi do you mind me asking is it the LE Skin Repair night cream that you’re using and liking or the Superskin night cream, please?

Thanks!
I don’t mind at all!
It’s the new LE skin repair night cream I’m using. The one in the blue jar that was launched this year. I’ve never tried superskin night cream.

Against my better judgement I gave in and ordered the fig option as I like anything fig. Well I don’t like it at all, I tried the body cream and then had to go and wash it off. Also on opening it looked neither festive or celebratory in any way. I don’t know why they have buyers if we can all predict in advance it will contain 30ml PCMC, shower cream and body cream. I think it is lazy on their part.

Against my better judgement I gave in and ordered the fig option as I like anything fig. Well I don’t like it at all, I tried the body cream and then had to go and wash it off. Also on opening it looked neither festive or celebratory in any way. I don’t know why they have buyers if we can all predict in advance it will contain 30ml PCMC, shower cream and body cream. I think it is lazy on their part.
The TSV or cleanser ?

Send it back. You will only loose the cost of return postage and you can treat yourself to the L’Occitane or LE TSV.

Totally agree about the buyers. It’s lazy, and there are a fair few reviews saying the same. The bags look rubbish, and would go straight in the charity shop bag, and the rest is all totally predictable. I’m really glad I didn’t waver… Lots of people commenting about the price too…

Latest posts

Back