Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use facial oils, but not a fan of Elemis ones. My technique is one or two drops and then wait 5–10 minutes before applying face cream. I love and use the Emma Hardie morning and night but only one drop. The finest one I have ever used is the Algenist one. At the moment I am using Votary Super Seed Facial Oil really lovely, now £79 for 100mls, but I got one on eBay for £28. It is not fake or out of date. I watch out for the stores doing their beauty super sets as people buy then sell on bits they don't want, so some great deals.

I use facial oils, but not a fan of Elemis ones. My technique is one or two drops and then wait 5–10 minutes before applying face cream. I love and use the Emma Hardie morning and night but only one drop. The finest one I have ever used is the Algenist one. At the moment I am using Votary Super Seed Facial Oil really lovely, now £79 for 100mls, but I got one on eBay for £28. It is not fake or out of date. I watch out for the stores doing their beauty super sets as people buy then sell on bits they don't want, so some great deals.
Donna, when you buy off EBay, do you ask the vendor the batch number to check out first before you buy? I'm really wary as I've previously been duped with an out of date PCMC! I keep looking as there are some bargains to be had! I'm using Emma Hardie brilliance oil at the moment and love it! Not going for the Elemis TSV this year, usually buy a few but price gone up too much for what's on offer, plus that bag would end up in the bin!!

Most people seem to be thinking about how much and where they spend their cash? Me too! I can live without Elemis although have used the range quite a bit except the Overnight Matrix does make a difference for me, so no temptation from the TSV.I do like LE but am getting low on stock, usually order from their website or Boots.I have indulged in L’Occitanne quite a bit in the past, most TSVs, but like the soaps best, which last ages so have cut out the liquid hand washes,shower gels etc.There is no ordering of a TSV unless is very considered so that is a cut back to almost zero.
I think a lot of us are feeling the same…

I think a lot of us are feeling the same…
I'm the same, treated myself to the Gatineau TSV as I do love age benefit and will use every item. For once it wasn't padded out with bath/hand stuff I don't need. I've been put off Elemis, what with their bad dates and unable to use the shower cream due to being impossible to get out of the bottle!! Plus, Keeley banging on......... 😣 I don't use L'Occitane , animal testing etc. Liz Earle I've not used since she sold out and all the recipe changes put me off.

I'm the same, treated myself to the Gatineau TSV as I do love age benefit and will use every item. For once it wasn't padded out with bath/hand stuff I don't need. I've been put off Elemis, what with their bad dates and unable to use the shower cream due to being impossible to get out of the bottle!! Plus, Keeley banging on......... 😣 I don't use L'Occitane , animal testing etc. Liz Earle I've not used since she sold out and all the recipe changes put me off.
Do you know L'Occitane own Elemis?

Donna, when you buy off EBay, do you ask the vendor the batch number to check out first before you buy? I'm really wary as I've previously been duped with an out of date PCMC! I keep looking as there are some bargains to be had! I'm using Emma Hardie brilliance oil at the moment and love it! Not going for the Elemis TSV this year, usually buy a few but price gone up too much for what's on offer, plus that bag would end up in the bin!!
No, but I have never received an old product. With Elemis, I would be careful, but I had a buyer who sold the salon packaging. She has stopped selling for a few months now.

If you were to buy the items in your chosen Elemis option individually from QVC you’d pay £215.

Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 50g £28 cost £8.59
Rehydrating Ginseng Toner 200ml £28 cost £8.59
Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment 15ml £49 cost £15.03
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml £63 cost £19.32
Choice of Bath & Shower Milk 300ml £29 cost £8.90
Choice of Body Butter/cream 100ml £18 cost £5.52

Total £215 cost £65.95.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Most people seem to be thinking about how much and where they spend their cash? Me too! I can live without Elemis although have used the range quite a bit except the Overnight Matrix does make a difference for me, so no temptation from the TSV.I do like LE but am getting low on stock, usually order from their website or Boots.I have indulged in L’Occitanne quite a bit in the past, most TSVs, but like the soaps best, which last ages so have cut out the liquid hand washes,shower gels etc.There is no ordering of a TSV unless is very considered so that is a cut back to almost zero.
Have just shopped in Aldi & bought 200ml tube of the Original Hot Cloth Cleanser, £2.99! Now I love LE C&P but this is surely worth a try?

These days I'm very wary of scented body products. I've been having terrible problems with itching skin. I had to go for an unperfumed body lotion to try and cslm my skin down... I wouldn't risk it now on pricey products... plus many Elemis scents are overpowering as they luve their white flowers!
I picked up an Aldi cleanser with hyaluronic acid and marine extracts. Really nice.

So this year they opted for free postage instead of 'buy more save more'
Yeah but the price has gone up by around £6….

Have just shopped in Aldi & bought 200ml tube of the Original Hot Cloth Cleanser, £2.99! Now I love LE C&P but this is surely worth a try?
It’s almost identical!
I love C&P but my goodness Aldi’s version is superb. I alternate, so I use up my stock evenly! And although Aldi now stock it on the regular beauty shelf,I always worry they will put it back to a special buy. So I buy one a month just in case 😂

I heard that too. I wonder how many unitsthey have bought in total? It's usually a high number.
She also said that each set is worth over £200. This would be the price if ordering from Elemis directly, I believe. But what rational person would think it "worth" that exorbitant price? When presenters say things like this, I can't help but despise them.

Latest posts

Back