Elemis big deal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sarahmccrossan

Registered Shopper
Just seen this on QVC but I don’t honk it’s live till next week. Looks a decent deal
IMG_5413.png

That’s a shame. I’m already using the new SPF and it’s fab, I don’t want the other products. Let’s hope the spf will be on sale on its own. If not Elemis & Cult Beauty have it in stock.

Just looked and it's live. Its the cheapest at £99 compared to other sites - and I diligently check, so I've bought more than one, keeps me supplied for the rest of the year.
Thanks for the info Sarah.

I bought this special edition last year as it was the SPF, Q’s price is very good
It is if you know you are going to use it fairly soon. It’s already a year old and the price reflects that.
I’m using that size now that I paid approx £115 for in the pre Christmas sale 2022… so the price is very good indeed. And the box is gorgeous.

It is if you know you are going to use it fairly soon. It’s already a year old and the price reflects that.
I’m using that size now that I paid approx £115 for in the pre Christmas sale 2022… so the price is very good indeed. And the box is gorgeous.
I did thank you, and yes the box is gorgeous.

For me it's a no brainer, I use m/c every day. I bought this edition last year from another site, and the box is too good to throw away - my clip on earrings are kept in it, so I'll make good use of those coming !

Latest posts

Back