Elemis - 03/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Okay official The TSV is £64.47 plus £5.95 postage. It is on 3 easy pay, all Elemis shown will be on 3 easy pay that day.

The not so wise ones on FB jumping up and down and declaring the postage would be 3p totally wrong.

I'm not going to go for it this time I have bucket loads of the cleanser,eye cream etc.

I splashed out a whole tenner in Sainsburys today on the Nivea Q10 day AND night cream to try, even though I have about 3 PCMC in my stash.

So Im determined not to buy, it's ridiculous how much skincare I have squirrelled away, it would take years and I do mean years to wade through even the half of it

*polishes halo *

Not buying either, I've just restocked PCMC off my usual ebay seller! With FREE postage!

It may be good value but no way am I paying £70 for a beauty TSV. Even though its on easy pay. I do use Elemis. Maybe it's time to find an alternative.

I'm not going for it. Don't want the cleanser and not fussed with the pcmc. Got a stockpile to work thru. Just worked out that I spent £146 on skincare/bodycare in February, so determined to try and cut back :thinking:

I have a stack of skin care to get through too. Plus will be testing again for beauty bible. My barrier is a big no no with skin and make up tsvs over the £50. This has reached my pain threshold big time. So I too will be saying no and saving the pounds!

Not for me either. I suspect it will sell out though, as I expect it will have a dramatically lower stock level after the disastrous sales of December TSV. They will want to be creating their carefully crafted image of sell-out Elemis TSVs which obviously took a big dent in December.

Okay official The TSV is £64.47 plus £5.95 postage. It is on 3 easy pay, all Elemis shown will be on 3 easy pay that day.

The not so wise ones on FB jumping up and down and declaring the postage would be 3p totally wrong.

Hi Donna, so is it just Elemis products on 3 pay or everything on air and/or web site specials? Cheers x

I'm not going for the TSV either. MrM bought me 4 x the December one as QVC don't usually sell TSV kits with PCMC in them other than in December. I've just finished a pot of PCMC so 30mls is lasting me 2 months. Add to those kits the 2 x Cancer care ones I bought and it totals a year's supply of PCMC.

Last edited:
From what ive heard its everything on air that day is on 3 easy pay, probably be some web specials aswell thou.

So Im determined not to buy, it's ridiculous how much skincare I have squirrelled away, it would take years and I do mean years to wade through even the half of it

*polishes halo *

Im in a similar position to you, are you concerned that the time you get to it it will have gone off? What exactly happens to it outside the 'use by' period does anyone know?

Im in a similar position to you, are you concerned that the time you get to it it will have gone off? What exactly happens to it outside the 'use by' period does anyone know?
I am still alive having used out of date beauty products, out of date food, even by mistake mouldy bread (taste was the clue there not to eat anymore). Generally the test is: if it smells off or rank do not use. I'm still using some very old lipsticks. I am a little more cautious about mascara as I have had conjunctivitis from borrowing someone else's.

I am still alive having used out of date beauty products, out of date food, even by mistake mouldy bread (taste was the clue there not to eat anymore). Generally the test is: if it smells off or rank do not use. I'm still using some very old lipsticks. I am a little more cautious about mascara as I have had conjunctivitis from borrowing someone else's.
I think the effectiveness of products could be reduced if they are out of date, so whilst they might not harm you they might not be doing what they claim. I don't imagine old lipsticks would do much harm but I agree about being careful with mascara.

No Im not DebraJane .
Every so often I take a bag into work ,for patients that have few visitors ,and therefore not much that they need is brought in for them, so a bit of niceness in the way of toiletries is always appreciated

No Im not DebraJane .
Every so often I take a bag into work ,for patients that have few visitors ,and therefore not much that they need is brought in for them, so a bit of niceness in the way of toiletries is always appreciated
That is really thoughtful x

I think I will probably get this
Havent checked my stock pile but use PCMC and Pro Radiance every day
which is probably about the price of the kit
and am using PC night cream just now as well

They're well co-ordinated for the tsv launch - Keeley's nails and AY's dress matching the colour of the tub of pcmc!

They're well co-ordinated for the tsv launch - Keeley's nails and AY's dress matching the colour of the tub of pcmc!
Oh yes, so they are! I thought that was an unusual shade for a nail polish, then I saw your post F.
Let's hope this time they haven't got 150,000++ of them to shift so we don't get bombarded with it for weeks to come lol!:thinking:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back