Elemis - 03/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will they keep showing it for months and months and months afterwards.....................

Thanks for this, I think on Q's FB page someone has posted some info saying it will be on 3 Ez pays as it is the 3/3/13, and they think it will include the PCMC in the anniversary blue "jar", really don't need this but know I will be tempted especially if it comes with a nice bag, I am a sucker for a bag!! :up:

Oh god please.... Not another one
Well if it's anything like the last one Burlz you'll have plenty of time to get to know all about it, over & over & over....Like groundhog day lol!
Hey but if those Elemis girls are still lost as they were going to relieve us of the last one we were told, hopefully they can find their way to Q in time to relieve us of this one in good time! :clapping::thinking::giggle:

Ooh, if this is a good 'un I'll ask my chum in the UK to get one (or two!) and send it over. Elemis is insanely expensive here in Australia and there's nowhere to get kits and collections like they do on QVC or Debenhams. I really struggle to get the Pro-Collagen Eye Cream on eBay at a decent price. My dream TSV will be the PCMC, PC Night Cream and PC Eye cream. Send me ten thanks!! ; )

The P&P that day is 3p for all items shown on air.

Someone said that Keeley said the Oxy Night Cream was in the TSV. But she is doing the slow reveal, I thought Charlie had that copyrighted????:cheeky:

That means they have to get rid of the last TSV, can't have a fight of which is the most wonderful. Will wait to see what is in it, might buy ONE which I did the last time.

Like the night cream but have two "in stock" so probably won't buy....probably!

Jude xx

my mun likes elemis so will want this. her judith williams diamond cream will be finished by then

The P&P that day is 3p for all items shown on air.

Someone said that Keeley said the Oxy Night Cream was in the TSV. But she is doing the slow reveal, I thought Charlie had that copyrighted????:cheeky:

That means they have to get rid of the last TSV, can't have a fight of which is the most wonderful. Will wait to see what is in it, might buy ONE which I did the last time.
Donna does that mean that on the Elemis TSV day p&p is 3p??? (3rd March '13 I guess). If that's the case that puts a whole new light on the proceedings & I won't have a bad word said against it, irresepective of how many times we're subjected to the same presentations if I get it for 3p p&p lol. Not hugely keen on the oxygenating night cream tho, bugga! x
Oh re the last TSV, I believe it did finally sell out, (miracles do happen I guess, even in Chiswick).

Last edited:
In a TV guide for Q, which l received yesterday, it says triple day. So l'm wondering if it's 3 ez debt pays.

Triple day, maybe 3 TSV's??? Or maybe we will just be told to buy 3 Elemis TSVs!!! :giggle:

Triple day, maybe 3 TSV's??? Or maybe we will just be told to buy 3 Elemis TSVs!!! :giggle:

Before the Elemis girlies come to collect them in their truck lol.

Rang CS re Elemis TSV. According to cs it contains 150ml pro radiance cleanser, 30ml PCONC, 30ml PCMC (doesn't say if it't the blue pot or not) 15 ml Pro collagen advanced eye serum and 15 mls pro collagen quartz lifting mask.

Latest posts

Back