Elasticizer! Did we know this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (£27.50). Invented for Audrey Hepburn, it makes us all look like film stars.

News to me!

Yes I did. When old badger hair Philip is on he keeps telling us. What he never says is, created in the 1960s for her. Ingredients etc have moved on a hell of a lot since then, oh and if its so brilliant how come its never worked on him.

Elasticizer! Did we know this?

I have never been tempted to try the elasticizer gunk, and I don't really care who it was invented for.lol

Tried it years ago and it didn't make any difference except another stage to add to a routine I already didn't have time for.

Totally agree with Donna, I've never even bothered to watch a programme of his stuff, he gives me a severe case of the creeps.

If I'm honest I don't actually know what it's used for. I have a small tube of it but as I have a pixie style cut I don't think it's cor for me.

Gotta stand up for it. I've long thick curly hair and it makes a difference.

On the rare occasion I have watched a few minutes of a show, dear old Audrey has ALWAYS been mentioned!!

Really pleased this was posted, it reminded me I got a 40ml sample with a mag last year and just stuck it in the cupboard with hoards of other stuff.......just got it out and trying it now......

love this product. and the shampoo and conditioner. it suits me sooooo well for 4 years I don't use any other products.

I love elasticizer too. It suits my hair which is curly with highlights. My hair is smoother when I use it and looks in better condition.

What is the Elasticizer meant to do?

I tried it this morning for the 1st time.

My hair felt very soft when I washed it off and my shampoo lathered quicker and needed less.

I don't THINK my hair looks smoother now its dry but it definitely seems to have more body.......and it feels very soft but not less frizzy.

Seems Mr Tortoise head Name drops Audrey at the drop of a hat. Anything to shift units of his overpriced products! I heard that he invented a body butter for Diana Dors!

I think it is like Wen you either love love it or just can't be a$$ed about it.
So it is horses for courses as my Granny used to say what suits one won't suit another .
At least with Q if you buy it try it and it isn't for you, you can send it back, and if you love it you can shop around for the best price.

I like it, and it suits my fine coloured hair. tHough for the last few weeks I have been using primark argan and that is working well too!

For me it didn't work and after spending £50 odd quid on it when it was BPOTHM im not a fan of the range , however like Madmax said its a marmite product some will like some wont , like every beauty product.

Most of my Q is picture and no sound so I don't know who uses which product but OH and I were discussing the fact that JF's hair was a huge improvement on the show she presented with Abby earlier tonight. Previously it was very lank and greasy but tonight looked thick and healthy. Wonder what she uses currently? Not but my hair is completely different to her so it probably is immaterial .

It works really well for me, although it's shockingly overpriced for basic ingredients. I rarely buy it now as can't really afford it, but my hair's definitely better when I've used it. Mini tubes turn up reasonably often free with magazine, that helps.

Charlton Heston ???????

As for using 'dead women' to sell products. That company that sell the Jackie Kennedy Collection, are guilty as well. And Galaxy also use a digitised Audrey in their tv ads. They're all at it !!!!

Latest posts

Back