Elasticizer! Did we know this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Charlton Heston ???????

As for using 'dead women' to sell products. That company that sell the Jackie Kennedy Collection, are guilty as well. And Galaxy also use a digitised Audrey in their tv ads. They're all at it !!!!

But are the family not heavily involved in the JK collection? If they are happy to do it then it is little wonder that a commercial business would have no qualms. However since every time JFK had a little indiscretion he produced a piece of jewellery then it is no wonder that there is a massive collection to copy.

The Q spiel is very much that Caroline is the one in charge of which of the items are copied so I reckon that she is happy enough to trade on her mothers name

But are the family not heavily involved in the JK collection? If they are happy to do it then it is little wonder that a commercial business would have no qualms. However since every time JFK had a little indiscretion he produced a piece of jewellery then it is no wonder that there is a massive collection to copy.

Funny how the patter never includes "and JFK presented Jackie with this fabulous ring after she found out he was scr**ing X, Y or Z in the Oval Office". :mysmilie_17:

The members here that have seen results with Elasticizer , can they give me some tips on using it please , as I still have loads left and Everytime I use it , I see pretty poor results so am I doing something wrong ? Thanks in advance x

The members here that have seen results with Elasticizer , can they give me some tips on using it please , as I still have loads left and Everytime I use it , I see pretty poor results so am I doing something wrong ? Thanks in advance x

Do you apply it to damp hair, Autumn? I also leave it on for at least 2 hours (an absolute minimum of an hour) before hand, and when I've applied it I brush it through with a tangle teezer to spread it through evenly. I make sure not to apply it to the roots, I've long hair so start applying it about a third down then through to the ends, but I do apply it to the roots around the nape of my neck and it really does stop the hair there tangling or matting.
How much do you use? I use probably about 6 generous pumps in total, but again my hair is very long, thick and curly.

I'm not sure if that'll help you or is any different to what you're already doing, but it works for me. I really don't believe PK when they say one product works for everyone, it simply cannot, different hair types have such different needs.

Last edited:
Do you apply it to damp hair, Autumn? I also leave it on for at least 2 hours (an absolute minimum of an hour) before hand, and when I've applied it I brush it through with a tangle teezer to spread it through evenly. I make sure not to apply it to the roots, I've long hair so start applying it about a third down then through to the ends, but I do apply it to the roots around the nape of my neck and it really does stop the hair there tangling or matting.
How much do you use? I use probably about 6 generous pumps in total, but again my hair is very long, thick and curly.

I'm not sure if that'll help you or is any different to what you're already doing, but it works for me. I really don't believe PK when they say one product works for everyone, it simply cannot, different hair types have such different needs.

Thanks for the reply , I think maybe the mistake im making is applying it to the roots aswell so ill avoid that in future. Weird thing was last summer I used it once and was out in the garden etc and I guess the heat of the sun etc helped , it left my hair so smooth and glossy yet Every other time ive used it , its done nothing , so I may try leaving it on longer and using a hair dryer to help warm it up. Failing that ill stop using it till the summer , if we get one lol Thanks again x

make sure you shampoo twice and use a conditioner and again rinse well. i use a cheap shower cap with it. and leave it on for a long time 4 hours minimum

I think they massively downplay how much you really need to use. I mean it'll depend on hair type/length too of course, but a teaspoon or whatever they recommend really isn't enough for anyone's hair imo. Of course they'll say you don't need much to try and make it seem less ludicrously overpriced, but you really do. I've got ridiculously thick tangly hair so I use a giant handful. Far less cost effective than a teaspoon obviously, but I reckon if you're going to bother doing it at all then do it properly. I leave it in for a couple of hours too, not paying PK prices for 20 minutes.

Latest posts

Back