Eilidh Nairn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't mind her. I just think she lacks confidence. (She should take notes from from Ms Roberts in that department). To me she's got a rabbit-in-headlights look about her.

I find her condescending - so I don’t watch her.

I cannot abide Rezzy full stop. Literally, I just cannot look at her.

The good news is that I am not buying anything much from QVC now so I don’t watch like I used to.

Finding stuff cheaper elsewhere - which is good news.

I find her condescending - so I don’t watch her.

I cannot abide Rezzy full stop. Literally, I just cannot look at her.

The good news is that I am not buying anything much from QVC now so I don’t watch like I used to.

Finding stuff cheaper elsewhere - which is good news.
If she’s on, off goes QVC. Sales inhibitor IMO. I rarely buy from QVC now as you say, much can be bought elsewhere for cheaper. I did buy the set of Ninja knives and sharpener as it was much cheaper than anywhere else and I had a £5 QVC voucher.

Last year I bought a pair of Diamonique earrings for £21. They were out of stock when I wanted a pair in another colour. When they came back in stock around Christmas they were £37. Not worth that price. I think others must have thought the same and not bought. Bought them reduced a few weeks back for £22.

If she’s on, off goes QVC. Sales inhibitor IMO. I rarely buy from QVC now as you say, much can be bought elsewhere for cheaper. I did buy the set of Ninja knives and sharpener as it was much cheaper than anywhere else and I had a £5 QVC voucher.

Last year I bought a pair of Diamonique earrings for £21. They were out of stock when I wanted a pair in another colour. When they came back in stock around Christmas they were £37. Not worth that price. I think others must have thought the same and not bought. Bought them reduced a few weeks back for £22.
I had a quick look at some of their Diamonique jewellery (set in silver) the other week, I think most of the items I looked at were reduced. I thought some of the items were really pretty and felt quite tempted by a couple of pieces, although I haven't bought from QVC for many years now. I'm only interested in silver set, don't like plated or anything 'gold tone'.

Yes, in the interests of equality you'd think they'd have shown gingerbread women as well, wouldn't you? Potty. :rolleyes:

I had a quick look at some of their Diamonique jewellery (set in silver) the other week, I think most of the items I looked at were reduced. I thought some of the items were really pretty and felt quite tempted by a couple of pieces, although I haven't bought from QVC for many years now. I'm only interested in silver set, don't like plated or anything 'gold tone'.

Yes, in the interests of equality you'd think they'd have shown gingerbread women as well, wouldn't you? Potty. :rolleyes:
Maybe the Gingerbread people are just identifying as Gingerbread today?

No one talks to you like you're an idiot more than Simon Biagi. Abbi Cleeve is also an expert in it, as is Gail Samways. Ruth Langsford is a bit of a bossy boots as well, however, she did almost get me to buy a little boucle jacket tonight but I resisted as I can't decide whether I'd be a 10 or 12 and don't want to have to return it.

CC

No one talks to you like you're an idiot more than Simon Biagi. Abbi Cleeve is also an expert in it, as is Gail Samways. Ruth Langsford is a bit of a bossy boots as well, however, she did almost get me to buy a little boucle jacket tonight but I resisted as I can't decide whether I'd be a 10 or 12 and don't want to have to return it.

CC
I was in our very big M&S yesterday and they had a lovely Chanel type cardigan/light jacket. Didn't look at the price as I'm forced to remove one item and take to the charity shop before I buy anything else.😭

I was in our very big M&S yesterday and they had a lovely Chanel type cardigan/light jacket. Didn't look at the price as I'm forced to remove one item and take to the charity shop before I buy anything else.😭
Can’t you ‘hide’ it in your wardrobe and claim it’s been there ages ? 😀

This one?

Who remembers Harold, the bonkers German designer from about 20 years ago? He was "different" in himself and his designs, but he did a great Chanel style black/white check suit which I still have and wear - glad I'm back in fashion again.
I remember him. He was fun to watch, I really liked him. Some of his designs were fabulous.

This one?
Oh no but that's beautiful. It had gilt buttons and some white.

Latest posts

Back