Eilidh Nairn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was in our very big M&S yesterday and they had a lovely Chanel type cardigan/light jacket. Didn't look at the price as I'm forced to remove one item and take to the charity shop before I buy anything else.😭
I know the one you mean because I’ve ordered it in black 🙂

This one?
I know the one you mean because I’ve ordered it in black 🙂
That's the one Lynne,it was in black and on a mannequin and looked lovely. I'll have to decide what to get rid of. Hubby says it's got to be the same as t shirt will not be an acceptable exchange,spoil sport.😆

You can get rid of hubby 😂😂😂😂
I'll be getting rid of Mr CC if he doesn't stop whingeing about my plan to buy lots of new jumpers for the winter. Honestly he's got 100 coats/jackets/gilets/cardigans and a million pairs of shoes and yet I'M the clothes hoarder. I get cold and he gets hot. Not a good combination in our house in winter lol.

Wait until he sees my Cozee Home order 😁

CC

I'll be getting rid of Mr CC if he doesn't stop whingeing about my plan to buy lots of new jumpers for the winter. Honestly he's got 100 coats/jackets/gilets/cardigans and a million pairs of shoes and yet I'M the clothes hoarder. I get cold and he gets hot. Not a good combination in our house in winter lol.

Wait until he sees my Cozee Home order 😁

CC
Mr CC should grin and accept it. Nobody wants to be nagged especially if the kettle is calling the pot black.

His are mostly shirts,both long and short,t-shirts,jumpers,trousers. He has 2 suits,3 jackets,one never worn,but won't get rid "in case I want to wear one "????.
Sounds similar to the five million screws they keep in the garage / shed, but never have the right size when they want to do a job. So another trip to B&Q or similar to buy more screws which are only sold in packets of dozens, of which he will (might) use one. The rest go into stock in the aforementioned garage / shed to keep all the odd bits of wood, string etc. that "might come in handy one day" company.

Sounds similar to the five million screws they keep in the garage / shed, but never have the right size when they want to do a job. So another trip to B&Q or similar to buy more screws which are only sold in packets of dozens, of which he will (might) use one. The rest go into stock in the aforementioned garage / shed to keep all the odd bits of wood, string etc. that "might come in handy one day" company.
My nan used to collect bits of string(?) and buttons. She had an old biscuit tin full of buttons that didn't match any when she needed one so she had to buy a new pack 🤭

That's the one Lynne,it was in black and on a mannequin and looked lovely. I'll have to decide what to get rid of. Hubby says it's got to be the same as t shirt will not be an acceptable exchange,spoil sport.😆
Sounds reasonable, otherwise you’d be binning that pair of grey (white) knickers with the fraying lace round the legs and the crinkled-up gusset. Not quite a fair exchange for a new Chanel-style jacket 😂😂

Oh God yes. Mine's the same, whatever job needs doing, never got the right screw. Although there are boxes and boxes in the garage. Any household item I want to throw out, goes into the garage, for 'just in case'.

Latest posts

Back