Ego Trip Brights Edition Hairdryer & Straightener TSV 14/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No idea what the price would be, but this a similar set, in gold with a brush instead of a comb is a regular offer of the week at Boots. Usually around £29. I got mine with an extra 20% off electricals and extra points.

For a doll-size set, it's rather good. I use a Steampod straightener, so the straighteners won't compete with that, but they're as good as my old GHD minis. The hairdryer doesn't have the range of heat and speed settings that my main one does (Babyliss Diamond), but it's pretty powerful and is a lot easier to handle than my big one.

They had a similar set last year in gold and black for a TSV price of just under £30, so I expect this to be the same sort of price.
The little hair dryer is great, small and compact, yet powerful.
It is also great for those who can't hold a large heavy dryer above their heads - ie, my mum.

I might consider this depending on the price, how good are the straighteners? I have some Remington ones but they are not as good as the GHD ones my hairdresser uses when she does my hair, how do the Ego ones compare with GHDs?

I got a similar set they did last Christmas and it's great.Also got for
my daughters. They're great for traveling.

This is a great set for travel, I need a diffuser for my curly hair and it's the only travel size hairdryer I'd ever seen that had one. For me it's not as good as a full size hairdryer as my hair is long and thick, but it's grand for holidays and weekends away.
The straighteners are great for my fringe which I straighten, but again I don't think they'd do me for everyday use, but they save a lot of space and weight when travelling.

One of my better QVC purchases.

Ego Trip Brights Edition Hairdryer & Straightener Set
Item Number: 400958
QVC Price £39.50
Today's Special Value Price £29.96
P&P £5.95

The Ego Trip set features the Little Ego Hair Dryer, which comes with an additional diffuser attachment, and the Little Ego Styling Iron, both with unique HW2 technology and brightly-coloured accents. Presented in a stylish gift box, this Ego Trip set makes a practical present for those always on the go, or could be the solution you need for those gym workouts, city breaks and holidays.

Protect your tresses - both devices use unique HW2 technology, which incorporates a mineral-laden earth from the Red Pine Forest of Korea with semi-precious tourmaline, which, when heated, naturally emit negative ions and infrared heat waves, heating your hair from the inside out and helping to lock in moisture, prevent over drying and sealing damaged cuticles.

Lightweight but powerful - the Little Ego Hair Dryer has two heat settings and a 1200W motor, with a slim nozzle for precise styling, whilst the Little Ego Styling Iron features tourmaline-coated ceramic plates and has a temperature of up to 200 degrees.

Perfect for busy lifestyles - whether heading straight to work from the gym, jetting off for a weekend away or even travelling, the small size of this powerful set makes it perfect to slip into your cabin-sized suitcase or backpack, gym bag, or even your handbag.

Compact lightweight design
Dual voltage (straighteners automatically adjust when required)
2m (6' 6") professional length heat-resistant cable, with cable tie for neat storage

What’s in the box:

1 x Ego Trip Mini Hairdryer with mini diffuser - 2 heat settings
1 x Ego Trip Mini Straightener - tourmaline-coated ceramic plates
1 x detangle comb
1 x drawstring bag

Colour options:

Purple
Orange
Green

Behind the brand
Born from a desire to create styling tools that could be used by both professionals and their clients, Ego Professional is a hair styling brand based on using high-performance and innovative conditioning technology.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.400958

I would have gone for this but I bought the mini Ego hairdryer a few weeks ago and I don't need two of them.

Ego have introduced yet another version, of a detangling brush. Chuntley agrees, others slip out of your hand. Well QVC sells the original, and another; surely, she cannot be referring to them?

I returned the small black & gold set because the diffuser and concentrator nozzles wouldn't stay attached to the dryer.

I returned the small black & gold set because the diffuser and concentrator nozzles wouldn't stay attached to the dryer.

I returned the red one as the straighteners didn't heat up anything close to what they should have, am tempted to try again though!!!

How much did you pay for it?

Having looked back on my QVC acccount, I realised that it wasn't the mini I had ordered. It was this one. http://www.qvcuk.com/Ego-Breeze-Fol....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-401079

My apologies for the confusion.

And .......... as the one in the TSV is smaller (I think,) and because I wanted some straighteners, I've gone against what I put my earlier post and have ordered the TSV in green. I'm working on the premise that if one 'blows up. I'll have a spare. :wink:

I've also looked at the prices of the EGO straighteners and so felt this was worth buying.

Latest posts

Back