Eek! A newbie!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi there, I'm a newbie too, you'll really enjoy this forum I'm sure. A big warm welcome to you.

Why thank you fairynuff!
Some interesting threads on these boards actually, as well as some very amusing ones!
Am relieved to hear that, much as I love QVC, it's not just me after all that's sometimes sits there thinking 'You whaaat?' or 'You have to be kidding!' or 'How much!?!' or just 'For heaven's sake, will you just stop doing that!' :1:

The beauty of QVC ( and Ideal World) is that they seem to be portals to an alternate universe.I just find it fascinating that they can go on like they do about absolutely nothing sometimes and talk the biggest load of rubbish, but in that t alternate universe ,makes a kind of weird sense.Kind of like what I just said.

Last edited:
Aww, I feel right at home already! Nice to get a friendly 'hello' from fellow new members too, as well as the 'old hands'! I can't wait to see what you all buy & love using etc., I do have to confess to being disgracefully nosey! (Working my way through several older threads at the mo!)
Got a few questions myself so might even summon the energy to post something once I've shovelled my dinner down!

Thank you Fallen Angel! Your username was one of my first choices, 'Fallen' being my fav all time film for a start! Getting used to being a 'kitten' now though! lol

Latest posts

Back