Easy Pay This Weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm looking at 7 items in total, should be around £43 a month (total) over 3 easy pays. Not interested in smashbox but what's the other TSV this weekend? Don't want to order yet incase it's something I'll want as well lol

Not interested in that either lol, shall I order now or wait see if anything pops over the weekend on OTO or on offer??? Decisions decisions lol

I got the code - HAPPY5 - and email but it won't go through :angry:

Help please. It says "have you got a promotional code?". I tick 'yes' - should a box come up where I enter it?

I haven't pressed submit order yet.

Please help xxxxxx

same here no box comes up am scared to click submit incase they charge me full price

same here no box comes up am scared to click submit incase they charge me full price

Me too. I'm sure that's when it says "thank you for your order".

So infuriating. I've been waiting for this TSV. I bet if you ring CS, they'll say the 3 easypay are only available online (as per their terms and conditions).

I'll have to wait until morning.

Good luck.

PS Don't forget to use Quidco if you're a member. It's only a couple of quid, but better in our pocket than theirs.

I got the code - HAPPY5 - and email but it won't go through :angry:

Help please. It says "have you got a promotional code?". I tick 'yes' - should a box come up where I enter it?

I haven't pressed submit order yet.

Please help xxxxxx

I didn't get the email with the code but I just placed an order for the TSV and at the top of tge page where I filled in my details it said "do you have a promotional code" and there was a box to enter it.

Loobylou and I love chocolate - I received the "easi-pay" e-mail and have just ordered the SB TSV using it successfully - i was a little hesitant when i got to the first submit stage and when i ticked the promotional code box nothing happened - i went back to the e-mail and read the instructions re using the HAPPY5 code - it said that when getting to the submit stage, and after ticking the PC box, to press submit after doing this another box comes up asking you to enter your promtional code(HAPPY5) or voucher and to submit again, you then get confirmation that your code has been accepted and you are then asked to enter a final submit to confirm your purchase - i hope that helps as at first i was hesitant to press the first submit incase the order went through without the 3 easi-pays - there are actually three submit stages before confirming the order.

Last edited:
click promotional code and then press submit and it will then load a page asking for the code...i was hesitant yesterday but went for it as the email said and it was fine. Got a lovely michele hope frilly skirt ;)

I just got a message saying the code wasn't valid for my account (or words to that effect)....I feel a bit miffed now...why don't they just make it available to everyone...they're still getting their money in the end , it's not a real discount as such!

Jude xx

I just got a message saying the code wasn't valid for my account (or words to that effect)....I feel a bit miffed now...why don't they just make it available to everyone...they're still getting their money in the end , it's not a real discount as such!

Jude xx

I empathise Jude - the process QVC use for giving out these type of e-mails/invites to events etc has no sense(i reckon it really must be at random) although "random" means that some customers get this type of thing reguarly? Although i have received the "e-mail" this time there has been times when i have not and its not a nice feeling especially when you would have liked a particular item/s over that period and especially when (it seems) as if everyone on ST.com is talking about using the code or going to the event!! On the negative side, re the e-mail, as we can only use the e-mail code on-line then auto delivery is not available unless another set is ordered via the operator - luckily i only wanted the purple set(i'm fed up with the brown/neutrals - i could sell my collection!!), Best of luckx

Last edited:
Twaddle! Just tried to use code and it won't let me. Well QVC can stuff their Lola Rose necklace, I'll buy it somewhere else and everything else I want in the future. Like QVC Princess said - if it is random then someone could get a code every time while others don't get it at all. I'm sure they won't go bankrupt without my purchases but it'll make me feel better if I boycott them!!!!

Last edited:
thanks guys i had a blonde moment couldn't work it out all done now ordered some bare escentuals thanks again for explaining :)

Latest posts

Back