Easy pay option when using speed buy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I used this method for the first time on something which was on EP but was not offered the option during the process. Did I miss something or will it happen automatically?

It was't a big deal today but would like to be forewarned for again and may revert back to Q Cut

I think I am right on this! I questioned this some time ago as there was no mention of EZP but it automatically assumes you want the EZP option.To make sure you could check with QVC CS.

Your email confirmation will detail whether you have chosen Easy Pay.

I think I am right on this! I questioned this some time ago as there was no mention of EZP but it automatically assumes you want the EZP option.To make sure you could check with QVC CS.

I think you're right about this as well because, on the one occasion I checked out via speed buy, I ended up getting the easy pay option, which I didn't want. When I rang CS they said that it was too late to change it.

If I've ever used speed buy on the website then I haven't been able to select easy pays so maybe there's a setting on your account somewhere. I've had to cancel and reorder to get easy pays and go through the not so speedy buy options. But on the iPhone app you seem stuck with easy pay if its on offer whether you want it or not!

If I've ever used speed buy on the website then I haven't been able to select easy pays so maybe there's a setting on your account somewhere. I've had to cancel and reorder to get easy pays and go through the not so speedy buy options. But on the iPhone app you seem stuck with easy pay if its on offer whether you want it or not!

Seems daft doesn't it - good old Q cut to be sure

Latest posts

Back