Easter Card

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nope. But no doubt a furore will kick off on the QVC FB page by those who don't get one. It always does!

I have never had a Christmas card or Easter card from them. I get the odd EZ pay code but I've only ever used EZ pay once bymistake when I didn't deselect it on the website. I guess there's no pleasing me!

I am in Florida at the moment so watching Q over here,have noticed they have easy pay in 6 installments for more expensive items,have they ever done this in the UK?
Lynn

They can't do more than 4 easy pays here without getting into consumer credit hassles. Easy pay can be offered without the need for a credit agreement being signed and credit checks being done. More than four and you're into credit agreement territory.

I used to get Christmas cards up to the point they started including easypay codes, I never ever get sent these codes. Mind you a free p&p would be better from my point of view.

Jude xx

I didn't get one, I usually do but I have not bought anything from them this year so that is making me wonder is this is the reason. Strange logic if so, you'd think they would want to be trying to tempt me back to spending with them.

This is another one kicking off on Facebook. Loads of people moaning about not getting a code and how unfair the system is. QVC insisting its random yet the same people do seem to get the cards each time according to others.

I never got cards but email easy pay codes now and then, usually I never used them.

OMG!!! Mr Akimbo has just received an Easter card with easypay code! He has his own account but in 16 years has only ordered 2 things, so I deduce the mailshot is aimed to tempt reluctant spenders into making another purchase. They're wasting their time because he's only tempted to spend with a loaded emotional gun to his head!

Jude xx

OMG!!! Mr Akimbo has just received an Easter card with easypay code! He has his own account but in 16 years has only ordered 2 things, so I deduce the mailshot is aimed to tempt reluctant spenders into making another purchase. They're wasting their time because he's only tempted to spend with a loaded emotional gun to his head!

Jude xx

Gun to the ready then, a girls gotter do, what she's gotter do! :muscle:

:bandit:

:cheeky:

have not had a card in years, but do get emails with easy pay codes, wonder if the codes are the same in email and card? I really do wonder what their criteria is for selecting people to receive these
Funny thing is with buying for Aunt and 2 friends living abroad I have bought more on QVC in the last year then ever before on a yearly basis, so WHERE is MY card?????

Latest posts

Back