Easiyo Yoghurt TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sel00187

Registered Shopper
I couldnt find a mention of this in any threads on here so I'm just wondering if anyone likes Easiyo? Me and my partner have succumed and bought one today (from a shop near us, not the 4.45 P&P fee for exactly the same price as the kit on QVC) Does anyone on here like Easiyo?

I love easiyo... I do have phases of when I use it ... my faves are lemon, greek and strawberry ...

I like it - especially the lemon and the vanilla. The fruit squirts are nice too

I find the big boxes of 10 packs from QVC too much for me, but tend to buy odd ones at local shops (health food shops seem to do them now)

I tend to buy mine in my local co-op department store or from Whal shop, then I can choose the flavours I want and like.

We love Easiyo in our house and I do sometimes make the cheese which is really very nice and healthy! Have gone for the dip making kit this time.

Another Easiyo lover here but I tend to just eat the Greek so the TSV was no good to me. I go to Yoghurt Direct if I'm wanting to buy in bulk and split an order with my parents, or pick up odd sachets at the local health food store.

Long time lover, new writer about it!

Not ordered the TSV, as a few of the flavours I'm not a fan of, which is a shame as I'd love to have tried the two new flavours which they said were exclusive.

I used to love easiyo yoghurt, but have stopped making it as it was not setting, I dont know if the packets dont work so well if they are near the sell by date, I tried warming the water, that still was not working, in the end I just gave up, I also have the ideal world yoghurt maker, so tried making a packet up in that machine, but that also did not set, so does anyone know if the actual maker needs replacing, or am i just getting duff packets? would love to know if anyone else has had this happen.

I used to love easiyo yoghurt, but have stopped making it as it was not setting, I dont know if the packets dont work so well if they are near the sell by date, I tried warming the water, that still was not working, in the end I just gave up, I also have the ideal world yoghurt maker, so tried making a packet up in that machine, but that also did not set, so does anyone know if the actual maker needs replacing, or am i just getting duff packets? would love to know if anyone else has had this happen.

yes, me too.i bought two boxes of 10 from yoghurt bdirect and not a single one of them set. they were all near the sell by date. it put me off for ages but i bought some greek from QVC a couple of months ago and its been fine.

I love it and ordered the TSV on auto delivery. I have had trouble with setting occasionally but i used warmer water and it seemed to work. I also find it makes a difference when the weather is cold.

I love it and ordered the TSV on auto delivery. I have had trouble with setting occasionally but i used warmer water and it seemed to work. I also find it makes a difference when the weather is cold.

There was a lack of posts this morning so out of boredom I had a peep at this one. What do I find but LE Lover up at the crack of dawn admitting to another purchase. On auto delivery if you please. You have been outed missy.:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_701:

There was a lack of posts this morning so out of boredom I had a peep at this one. What do I find but LE Lover up at the crack of dawn admitting to another purchase. On auto delivery if you please. You have been outed missy.:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_701:

:mysmilie_348: loveheart you're slacking, i admitted to it yesterday on the "Which TSV's are you looking forward to" thread. You can't deny me food surely:mysmilie_12:

:mysmilie_348: loveheart you're slacking, i admitted to it yesterday on the "Which TSV's are you looking forward to" thread. You can't deny me food surely:mysmilie_12:

:mysmilie_34:Must have missed the bit about the gadget as I think you had a bit of a long list.
I can't deny you food but yoghurt makers, yes.
I'm off to the shops to return the two items I got in the M and S sale.
Keep your hand off the buy button whilst I am away.:mysmilie_82:

I tend to buy mine in my local co-op department store or from Whal shop, then I can choose the flavours I want and like.

I like the fact that you can pick and choose the flavours you prefer from Wahl, so I use them too! Plus, p+p is better than QVC.

:mysmilie_34:Must have missed the bit about the gadget as I think you had a bit of a long list.
I can't deny you food but yoghurt makers, yes.
I'm off to the shops to return the two items I got in the M and S sale.
Keep your hand off the buy button whilst I am away.:mysmilie_82:

LH, i already have the maker:mysmilie_81: i just bought the sachets yesterday. Have fun shopping. While the cats away:mysmilie_11:

What puts me off, is that the mixes cost just as much as a pot from the supermarket. We have the Easiyo, but it is gathering dust in a cupboard. It does make a good yoghurt though.

ive woke up this morning and jumped straight to the kitchen to see if it worked. Its set (we used the lemon one) its more of a moousy texture, is that right? It didnt look as stuck to the spoon as it did when she made it on the tv. Do i need to leave it longer? Ive put it in the fridge. I used room temp cold water. But the red thing in the maker are u supposed to pour the water through the hole just on the ledge? I poured it through and upto the top of the red thing. Thanks!

Mine never comes out stuck to the spoon either:mysmilie_697: I fill it up just past the top of the baffle but if the weather is cold i fill it almost up to the top as otherwise i can't get it to set. Enjoy

Latest posts

Back