Easiyo Yoghurt TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Easiyo when it works, but that's the main problem I have.

For every one that works, one does not and turns out runny and is used as a drinking yoghurt.

Nevery found out why some work and some don't. It has to be down to the product and not method as I do the same thing every time to make it.

I like Easiyo when it works, but that's the main problem I have.

For every one that works, one does not and turns out runny and is used as a drinking yoghurt.

Nevery found out why some work and some don't. It has to be down to the product and not method as I do the same thing every time to make it.

I love the yogurt, but just for once i'd like it to look as thick and creamy as it does on the demonstrations

I love the yogurt, but just for once i'd like it to look as thick and creamy as it does on the demonstrations

When I make mine, I use warm water in the mixer part - start with cold water to make the mix up in the jar, then top up to the limit with about 1/3 water from cooled kettle (hand hot ish)

This seems to make it thicker for me

HTH

had mine ages.... and have about 6 packs of greek left...... when i can be bothered to make some its lovely...always sets but always has a bit of liquid in too which i have to drain away if that makes sense............thought mine tasted a bit sour so put a bit of sugar in and it was ok.....must admit though I usually buy the total 0% fat from asda and its scrummy.no faffing about either!!!!!!:mysmilie_61:

had mine ages.... and have about 6 packs of greek left...... when i can be bothered to make some its lovely...always sets but always has a bit of liquid in too which i have to drain away if that makes sense............!:mysmilie_61:

You can just stir in the clearish liquid that lays on the top - it is just whey, I think and actually very nutritious!

yes, me too.i bought two boxes of 10 from yoghurt bdirect and not a single one of them set. they were all near the sell by date. it put me off for ages but i bought some greek from QVC a couple of months ago and its been fine.

I'm trying agian!

When they set they're great - but I too have often had a 50/50 watery rate. Wrote to Easiyo to complain but no refund or joy - just saying I'd made them wrong - which is ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back