• Easiyo TSV 2.jpg
    Easiyo TSV 2.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 161
Easiyo Set of 10 Fruity Greek Yogurt Favourites Selection
Item Number 809581
QVC Price £30.00
TSV Price £19.98
P&P £4.95

This collection of ten Greek Style Yoghurt Sachets from Easiyo features two each of some of their most popular flavours, including Natural, Coconut, Raspberry, Peach and Strawberry, each of which make up to 1kg of delicious homemade yoghurt. Perfect for pouring over breakfast cereals, fruit or for having as a tasty snack all by themselves, all you need is your Easiyo Yoghurt Maker to whip up these enjoyable treats for the whole family to enjoy!

Something for everyone - this fantastic collection gives you an excellent variety of flavours to cater to all tastes, such as classic Natural that you can customise yourself with honey, jam or other toppings, exotic Coconut with bits that’s ideal for jazzing up a fruit salad, and fruity favourites Strawberry, Raspberry and Peach that you won’t be able to get enough of.

Homemade delights - making your own freshly made yoghurt at home is not only seriously satisfying but super easy too. Simply pour the contents of one sachet into your Easiyo Yogurt Maker, follow the instructions for making and setting, and enjoy having up to 1kg of yoghurt to turn to whenever you fancy a tasty dessert, snack or topping.

Fill up - stay stocked with our Auto Delivery option and receive this same collection again in 35 days, at today’s same great price.
  • Suitable for vegetarians
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial colours or flavours
  • No gums or thickeners
  • No alcohol content
  • Source of calcium and protein
  • Shelf life: minimum 4 months on delivery
Contains:
  • 2 x Greek Style Natural Yoghurt (170g)
  • 2 x Greek Style Raspberry Yoghurt (240g)
  • 2 x Greek Style Strawberry Yoghurt (240g)
  • 2 x Greek Style Coconut & Coconut Bits Yoghurt (240g)
  • 2 x Greek Style Peach Yoghurt (240g)

Auto Delivery

I’ve just had an email through about this. I was only looking at their Easiyo selection the other day as I needed to stock up and was thinking (a) how hard it seems to be to find anywhere now and (b) how expensive it has become. I would have bought the TSV at £19.98 plus £4.95 P&P (it’s nearer £3.00 a sachet everywhere I’ve found) but sadly, the flavours are not to my liking as I don’t like peach or raspberry. A shame.

Anyone here buy Easiyo these days and can recommend a good supplier? I did buy some last week from Easiyonline, who I’ve used before and like - not as cheap as the TSV but at least it was the flavours I like. The Range used to sell it and cheap but I haven’t been for years. Holland & Barrett no longer has it. I have had some real bargains fron Lakeland in the past but they are not cheap at all at the moment, like all their things I’m finding (plus they seem to have a permanent notice on the website about not taking any more orders for the day and I can’t be bothered to try and get in early). Any pointers welcome.

I’ve just had an email through about this. I was only looking at their Easiyo selection the other day as I needed to stock up and was thinking (a) how hard it seems to be to find anywhere now and (b) how expensive it has become. I would have bought the TSV at £19.98 plus £4.95 P&P (it’s nearer £3.00 a sachet everywhere I’ve found) but sadly, the flavours are not to my liking as I don’t like peach or raspberry. A shame.

Anyone here buy Easiyo these days and can recommend a good supplier? I did buy some last week from Easiyonline, who I’ve used before and like - not as cheap as the TSV but at least it was the flavours I like. The Range used to sell it and cheap but I haven’t been for years. Holland & Barrett no longer has it. I have had some real bargains fron Lakeland in the past but they are not cheap at all at the moment, like all their things I’m finding (plus they seem to have a permanent notice on the website about not taking any more orders for the day and I can’t be bothered to try and get in early). Any pointers welcome.

its not easy to get hold off on offer at the moment but its been going that way for a while & lakeland start taking fresh orders for the day from 12am its what ive learnt

Easiyo online UK have some good offer now and again.

They are good, yes. I’m sure there used to be others similar.

its not easy to get hold off on offer at the moment but its been going that way for a while & lakeland start taking fresh orders for the day from 12am its what ive learnt

Cheers. I am always up at that time so could try then. Probably won’t buy their Easiyo while it’s quantity-restricted and not reduced in price but other things could tempt me. I have always loved Lakeland but, as I say, I am finding they have become generally very expensive for nearly everything.

They are good, yes. I’m sure there used to be others similar.

Cheers. I am always up at that time so could try then. Probably won’t buy their Easiyo while it’s quantity-restricted and not reduced in price but other things could tempt me. I have always loved Lakeland but, as I say, I am finding they have become generally very expensive for nearly everything.

yeah i was looking for something the other day & thought id try at 12am & it was then allowing orders so i thought that might be the time to try it & lakeland is one of my go to shops for unusal & great ideas that work well

yeah i was looking for something the other day & thought id try at 12am & it was then allowing orders so i thought that might be the time to try it & lakeland is one of my go to shops for unusal & great ideas that work well

I was the same but the last few times I’ve looked for something (pre-lockdown), I’ve gasped at the prices and gone elsewhere. I am loyal but not that loyal. Their customer service is great, as has been observed on here, and I truly hope they survive now and thrive in the future. I will always look at what they are selling.

Easiyo lists the stockist on their website

EasiYo is available at the following retailers:

Lakeland
The Range
QVC

Plus, independent stores and online stockists

Scotland – Gibb Stuart

North-West – Bursting with Health

Midlands – Nuts about Health/ Cooking Marvellous

E Anglia – Roy’s Of Wroxham

South-West - FTB Lawsons, Bigger Trading

Wales – Charlies

Everytime I see an easyo tsv or link I see the factory which is just 3 minutes from where I live (in a car.) Not a massive place at all in a very small industrial estate. Sorry for repeating myself as I mention it often on here.

Holland and Barrett have a big range, various weights £0.99 sachets.

Where’s that, L? A shop you visit? My local H&B shop has none now and on the website they all say “no longer available”.

Easiyo lists the stockist on their website

EasiYo is available at the following retailers:

Lakeland
The Range
QVC

Plus, independent stores and online stockists

Scotland – Gibb Stuart

North-West – Bursting with Health

Midlands – Nuts about Health/ Cooking Marvellous

E Anglia – Roy’s Of Wroxham

South-West - FTB Lawsons, Bigger Trading

Wales – Charlies

The Range it is then! I think the big one near here has gone/moved but I’ll have another look online.

Sorry Andi! Always saw it in my local branch and town centre. Shame no longer available for you.

Not at all. I was just curious as I wondered if they might have stopped selling online for some reason but still have it in some shops. I used to buy lots from my local H&B when they had the “buy one, get second half price” offers.

I actually thought my nearby Range had closed because the website pointed me to one further away but I’ve just found out it is still there so I will have a drive over when I’m able to do so.

Not at all. I was just curious as I wondered if they might have stopped selling online for some reason but still have it in some shops. I used to buy lots from my local H&B when they had the “buy one, get second half price” offers.

I actually thought my nearby Range had closed because the website pointed me to one further away but I’ve just found out it is still there so I will have a drive over when I’m able to do so.

I haven't been out since start of lockdown so my local may have cleared the shelves.

I've bought Easiyo in the Range before. But last time I went in they had none, when I asked I was told the Range was no longer stocking it.

Interesting. They seem to have it online (if still available - will check) but it's not as cheap as I used to get it in the store.

It's all looking a bit bleak for future supplies! I wonder if it has become prohibitively expensive to import. I assume it's all shipped in and not made in the UK under licence but no idea.

Interesting. They seem to have it online (if still available - will check) but it's not as cheap as I used to get it in the store.

It's all looking a bit bleak for future supplies! I wonder if it has become prohibitively expensive to import. I assume it's all shipped in and not made in the UK under licence but no idea.

This was before Christmas at the Lakeside store.

Latest posts

Back