Easiyo TSV - April 10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you know, it just might be!:33:

You've got to be able to laugh!:32:

BTW, I got an easiyo parcel delivered today - only posted on 26th. Well done QVC.

Im having problems at the moment with my yoghurt as its not setting :s any ideas?...hope its a multipack of flavoured ones :)

BB

we were talking about this the other day, make sure you are mixing the powder with the water really well, i dont fill half the jug with water to mix the powder.how long are you leaving it in there?it doesnt hurt to leave it 24 hours and leave the maker somewhere warm too

Thanks :) I normally just follow the instructions. Fill the jar half with water, add the powder and shake well, fill up to just below the line with water, shake again and fill the maker with water that has just boiled. I made this at 10pm last night - put a tea towel over the maker (?) and checked at 9.30am this morning, this is the 2nd time it has come out as it went in - watery...i have replaced the water again with hot water..will see what happens. Next time i might take the whole thing up to the bedroom with me as it will be the warmest room...its frustrating

BB

i ahve read the link you posted overtherainbow, maybe it could be to do with the temperature of the water. I have a water filter and as soon as it goes through that from the tap i use it..maybe i should use room temperatur water??. I have also emailed easiyo from their website.. will keep you updated on the reply

BB

I haven't used the easiyo yoghurt maker for ages - I've been using the simply yoghurt from IW - and I have just tried to make a batch in the easiyo, to which I have added water three times.

When it says "fill to the top of the baffle", does that mean the top of the hole in the middle, or the top of the outside of the baffle?

Thanks.

where the red baffle stops inside the maker thats where you put the boiling water up to, be carefull keep refilling it with boilling water as it says that can kill the cultures that are good for you, bargin bunny are you putting the lid on properly?i mentioned before when this has happened to me i noticed i wasnt screwing the lid on properly.

My toffee easiyo yoghurt has turned out perfectly, even though I think I added a little too much water by mistake.

I bought my husband an Easyyo yoghurt maker for Christmas. He likes a toy to play with! He's been making the stuff like there's no tomorrow. He does eat yoghurt every day. Yoghurt usually gives me a tummy ache but this week he made a sweet greek mix and I have had two portions with no gripes! It's lovely!

A few weeks back I posted that as the family like yogurt, I was going to try the kit with 7 packs of yogurt. Well, I've had no luck. It takes nearly 24 hours for it to set and then it's only what I can describe as stringy. I've had four attempts now and have been totally meticulous (practically OCD) about making it. As a result, the others don't like it because of the texture. When it's demoed on QVC, it's made to look ultra simple, but it's anything but. Even the Greek yogurt didn't set!

Hope the TSV might be ice cream in different flavours - have added all I can think of to the vanilla one (except maybe Cajun Squirrel!) and would love there to be others to try. x

Sometimes I wonder if it's the water which causes some people to have problems.
Our water can be disgusting sometimes, which is why I filter it now, as it can leave your tea with a funny twang.

i know the toffe flavour and banana flavour have that werid stringy sticky slimy texture i dont think its the way you have made it its just how its meant to be

I haven't used the easiyo yoghurt maker for ages - I've been using the simply yoghurt from IW - and I have just tried to make a batch in the easiyo, to which I have added water three times.

When it says "fill to the top of the baffle", does that mean the top of the hole in the middle, or the top of the outside of the baffle?

Thanks.

It means fill to the top of the outside of the baffle :)..my sweet greek yoghurt did eventually set after 48 hours, i changed the water sat night and it was fine the next morning. The only differece was that the kitchen was warmer that night!!. I had an email from easiyo the next day with advice and the batch number from my yogurt with my postal address for a replacement - but as it set i did'nt send the details off.

Any ideas yet for the tsv?

BB

It means fill to the top of the outside of the baffle :)..my sweet greek yoghurt did eventually set after 48 hours, i changed the water sat night and it was fine the next morning. The only differece was that the kitchen was warmer that night!!. I had an email from easiyo the next day with advice and the batch number from my yogurt with my postal address for a replacement - but as it set i did'nt send the details off.

Any ideas yet for the tsv?

BB

I've only had the yoghurt not set on two occasions, both times, like you I replaced the hot water, left it again, and it set lovely.

I love my Easiyo & have never had any problems, but the TSV is not for me. Beyond the fact that once you add in p+p it's almost always better for me just to buy what I actually want from Lakeland, they've gone & put mousse in the TSV! This contains gelatine so is no use at all for us veggie Easiyo fans. I'm actually more than a little miffed that they don't highlight this on the website, but I guess they have at least mentioned it a couple of times in the launch presentation...

Latest posts

Back