DuWop Makeup..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisy2911

Registered Shopper
Just watching the DuWop show & the products give a poor finish.. Poor Amanda is sitting there looking not as good as her before pic.. Not impressed with this makeup range.. Does anyone here use it & like it? :)

Don't use it but have seen and played with it in SpaceNK(they no longer stock it). Not a good brand at all, famous for their lip venom they decided make other makeup.

i've only used the lip venom which was useless. i fell for the hype and was very disappointed.

how brutal is the woman representing the brand (sorry only just switched on so I do not know her name)...she looked like she was rubbing the product in to the model's eye area with no regard for the obvious discomfort she was causing.

When you consider the results that you can get with BE, BB etc.. Then DuWop seem so poor in comparison - the lady doing the presentation seems really heavy handed & harsh doing the makeup too.. Have heard of lip venom, sorry you didn't like it LE Lover.. Is that the stuff that really hurts your lips? :(
Thanks Donna :)

When you consider the results that you can get with BE, BB etc.. Then DuWop seem so poor in comparison - the lady doing the presentation seems really heavy handed & harsh doing the makeup too.. Have heard of lip venom, sorry you didn't like it LE Lover.. Is that the stuff that really hurts your lips? :(

it is. firstly it really stings but i thought if i ended up with the lips they promised it would be worth it. I fell for the hype! It's no better, if not worse ,than any lip gloss you can buy any where else.

I think Amanda looks awful

how brutal is the woman representing the brand (sorry only just switched on so I do not know her name)...she looked like she was rubbing the product in to the model's eye area with no regard for the obvious discomfort she was causing.

Totally agree LLL.. And to make the lovely Amanda look worse using the DuWop makeup is truly a skill & not a good advert for the range! :)

Christina the lady wearing red making up Amanda is the brand developer.
The other makeup artist making up Nilintha is Greg Rusedski sister in law.

The lip venom is the stuff that makes your lips sting and are meant to make your lips look plumper...i've used it and do not think it made a difference either.

i am not sure if the DuWop rep is just v v nervous - she certainly seems so...but she is v v bad, either way...

The trouble with using Amanda for makeup demos is that she has a very noticeable dark area above her mouth. I always wonder why they don't cover it with concealer. After all, when other models have uneven pigmentation, high colour or blemishes, they use the product to show how such things can be concealed or 'corrected'. It looks as though Amanda has an incipient moustache and spoils the 'after' look IMO.

I was just thinking the same..poor Amanda...and she'll probably have to go through it all again at 4pm.

i cannot believe how bad this hour was...the demo of lip venom was ridiculous - after clearly applying other products, they then applied the lip venom and said there was nothing but the lip venom on....and i could see no difference on nalintha and only a tiny difference with amanda...

i cannot believe how bad this hour was...the demo of lip venom was ridiculous - after clearly applying other products, they then applied the lip venom and said there was nothing but the lip venom on....and i could see no difference on nalintha and only a tiny difference with amanda...

don't they both have reaaally full lips? :rolleyes:

DuWop have a gorgeous looking Peacock palette out for Christmas which I really fancy. bet QVC won't have it though, it's far too new!

Have never been impressed with the DuWop demos though so maybe it's for the best...

Tx

I saw this hour and couldn't belive what a mess she was making of that mascara!!!

I do think the model amanda is very pretty - but this make up does nothing for her

Duwoop,-Duflop makes the stuff on IW look high-end.

I’ve always thought that Amanda is one of those women that really needs make-up to show-off how attractive she is, but she looks 10 years older at the mo! Poor lass looks like she’s got flu with her watery-eyes and washed-out look (is that due to the make-up or that having to endure thebproducts beingnpunched on her?).

As for the Lip-Venom, I get the same look with my £2 lip-balm!

Last edited:
Yeuuuk

just turned over and saw this. The models look awful. They look like they've been in some hideous freak accident.

Sounds like they went to the Jerome Alexander(Mr. Humpa Lumpa) school of makeup artists. Its a wonder a model has never lost an eye when he does the mascara and eyeshadow.

Latest posts

Back