DUH! what wally started that thread about Glen leaving?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just admit it Jamesy, you're thrilled to bits.
Maybe you could do a T call about your little *ahem* moth problem?

*sniggers*

Just admit it Jamesy, you're thrilled to bits.
Maybe you could do a T call about your little *ahem* moth problem?

*sniggers*
Let me know when you intend to call in Jamesy, I'll stay home especially hon. :mysmilie_62:

Let me know when you intend to call in Jamesy, I'll stay home especially hon. :mysmilie_62:

i tried but Glen was too busy to take my call but the nice lady passed on a message from him..
''he says, it's probably a designer hole as sported by Lady Gaga and Cheryl Cole when she's scrubbing the khazie; and you could dress it up, dress it down,make a real statement by poking a crisp white shirt through it, team with a holey trouser to go forward to summer and enjoy the ventilation that ladies of an age oft' need''

Maybe he had to give notice, and is not leaving for another 3 month ( she says hopefully with wringed hands having already turned over the TV as she is affraid of throwing things at the Tv and husband would not be happy as it is his new toy)

On the nose reply from Glen!! :clapping: Has he met you then Jamesy...??:wonder:

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo, really. Well at least it gives us something to have a laugh about in these cold dreary wintery days. Many a good post on here comes from the sayings of our Glenny boy (lol).

Not a fan of Glen or any QVC 'fashion' and I can't see the point of having these so-called stylists to help flog the stuff. When QVC first started Julia and also Steve Whatley used to present the shows alone, sitting behind a desk and, wait for it....MEASURED and properly DESCRIBED everything. I bet they didn't get so many returns then.

I remember those days with a really long ruler!! How things have changed at QVC towers. Despite Glen being quite irritating he is funny, saw him today on some outlet show with Kathy trying his hardest to make this smock thing (hideous) look/sound trendy.

I reckon he was just takin' a "little" break to catch up on reading all that back catalogue of Mizz/Just 17 mags from where he gathers all his "fashion information" just to make sure he hasn't missed anything....In fact, I understand that the long floral dress, t bar shoe, straw hat n' no knickers "story" Blue Jeans issue 145 got him so hot under the collar that he had to put on a granddad shirt and hose himself down with Evian!...and how relieved he was when he turned to the next page (that wasn't stuck together) and saw a chic little lass standing beside her pushbike,( as opposed to sitting on the handlebars with a open shirted denim clad dude on the saddle) wearing pedal pushers and a gingham blouse, and a little white pump on each foot! He wiped his brow and thought "yes, that's it" Pedal pushers, capri pants, clam-diggers..whatever you like to call them...dress em up, dress em down ...great if you're 18 or 80 (though preferably 16 and blonde), you don't need a bike to push, a wicker shopping trolley is just as good, "cheeky" gingham, or crisp, white and virginal..business like I mean! From beach to interview, this story will carry you through all seasons and if you don't like showing your legs, then why not wear a crisp jean instead.....

Welcome back Glen, it's been wicked (I mean awful) without you!

Not a fan of Glen or any QVC 'fashion' and I can't see the point of having these so-called stylists to help flog the stuff. When QVC first started Julia and also Steve Whatley used to present the shows alone, sitting behind a desk and, wait for it....MEASURED and properly DESCRIBED everything. I bet they didn't get so many returns then.

Couldn't agree more, just returning 2 coats as the sizes are so out. I know the sizes are approximate on the web site but one l bought is way smaller than stated and the other has sleeves that must have been made for a monkey. No more clothes off QVC for me. :headbang:

he does make me laugh and I also play a little game of counting how many times he says "kinda" and "story". I get entertainment from his meaningless descriptions of the dire offerings that pass for clothing on QVC.

I reckon he was just takin' a "little" break to catch up on reading all that back catalogue of Mizz/Just 17 mags from where he gathers all his "fashion information" just to make sure he hasn't missed anything....In fact, I understand that the long floral dress, t bar shoe, straw hat n' no knickers "story" Blue Jeans issue 145 got him so hot under the collar that he had to put on a granddad shirt and hose himself down with Evian!...and how relieved he was when he turned to the next page (that wasn't stuck together) and saw a chic little lass standing beside her pushbike,( as opposed to sitting on the handlebars with a open shirted denim clad dude on the saddle) wearing pedal pushers and a gingham blouse, and a little white pump on each foot! He wiped his brow and thought "yes, that's it" Pedal pushers, capri pants, clam-diggers..whatever you like to call them...dress em up, dress em down ...great if you're 18 or 80 (though preferably 16 and blonde), you don't need a bike to push, a wicker shopping trolley is just as good, "cheeky" gingham, or crisp, white and virginal..business like I mean! From beach to interview, this story will carry you through all seasons and if you don't like showing your legs, then why not wear a crisp jean instead.....

Welcome back Glen, it's been wicked (I mean awful) without you!

BRILLIANT!!!!!
:giggle:

They'll be filming in his home next! I notice QVC have just wasted a load of money filming in the Bibby residence once again...with dogs, goats 'n all.

Never really got any pleasure from the fashion so have "missed Glen". Seems like a dumb thing to do. Does anyone have a "best of" compilation for me to enjoy on those dark wintry nights when in need of a good laugh...sorry...informative hour or so all about fashion.

Latest posts

Back