Doll10 Beauty TSV 03/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I'm going to give this a go & if I don't get on with it I will send it back (I'm not very good at sending things back unless it's faulty).

I've never bought a Doll10 TSV before, but this one does appeal to me. I have used a couple of items from the range though (but none of this).

Anyone any ideas how much it will be?
Also, any ideas what the shade choices will be and what I should get? I wear 'fair' in bnb.

Sorry Twinkle, I've missed this post a couple of days ago

ps just to say that the brow product on BTY photo is in a different packaging from the one that Ian posted.

doll10.jpg

A seven-piece Pro Make-Up Collection by Doll 10 featuring the brand new Effort Lash Mascara - a multi-faceted formula to give your lashes length, volume, thickness and definition - plus HydraGel Foundation, HydraGel Concealer and HydraGel blush, Universal Brow Fix and two brushes. Go effortlessly from barefaced to a flawless finish with this innovative cosmetics collection by Doll 10.

The next generation of make-up - this must-have collection is designed with innovative anti-ageing and ultra-hydrating formulas to create lightweight yet highly-pigmented products.

Contains:

1 x HydraGel Foundation (30ml) - in fair, light, medium or tan. High-density pure pigments are suspended in a gel formula with soft-focus microspheres to create a lightweight, full-coverage foundation that instantly smoothes the appearance of visual imperfections and gives a radiant finish
1 x HydraGel Concealer (12ml) - in fair, light, medium or tan. This lightweight concealer is designed to conceal imperfections, redness, and blemishes, and add reflection to dark circles
1 x Universal Brow Fix (3g) in Taupe - a creamy all-in-one brow product that acts as a powder, pencil and setting gel, designed to give the look of fuller, defined brows
1 x HydraGel Blush (4g) in Flirt - soft rose. This gel blush is infused with beneficial vitamins and oils to help moisturise the skin, blending with no visible texture for a truly natural flush of colour
1 x Effort Lash Mascara (12ml) in Black. NEW - a multi-dimensional formula to make your lashes appear thicker, longer, and more voluminous while precisely separating even the finest lash without clumping, spiking or flaking for high definition
1 x double-ended concealer brush - with short bristles at one end for application and a longer, fluffy brush head for blending
1 x double-ended brow brush - with an angled synthetic bristle brush at one end for precise application, and a spoolie brush at the other for grooming and blending

How to apply:
HydraGel Foundation:

Apply evenly over clean skin using your fingers or a foundation brush

HydraGel Concealer:

Apply using the double-ended concealer brush - use a small amount on the brush and blend well

Universal Brow Fix:

Using the angled brush, fill in your brows using short, lightweight upward strokes to mimic hair growth
Focus on sparse areas and your arch
Use the spoolie end to brush through the brow in an upward motion to blend and tidy

HydraGel Blush:

Using your fingertips, dab the HydraGel blush to the apples of the cheeks and blend upwards towards your temple

Effort Lash Mascara:

Begin at the base of your lashes, wiggling the brush to capture every lash
Finish by using the tip of the brush to reach the corners and coat any missed lashes

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.212053.html

Does anyone know if the lipsticks/glosses are fragranced?
Ali looks really nice tonight, definitely one of her better looks.

Does anyone know if the lipsticks/glosses are fragranced?
Ali looks really nice tonight, definitely one of her better looks.
All the ones I have which are lipsticks and glosses are unfragranced. They are not long lasting but very moisturising. Colours are good too

I am interested in the TSV but not sure what shade to go for...
I am 07 Bare Natural in BM bareskin. Should I go for light or medium? Thanks!

I really want to try this foundation but the models look so caked in it and it's not flattering on AY either.
Has anyone ordered so far? And I cannot deside on the shade either

I feel sorry for any QVC customer who was interested in the TSV, I watched for two minutes (my own personal best) and AY only drew breath once, in that 0.2 second breather, did the guest take the chance to mention the TSV? Nope, she mentioned Debbie Flints bezzies blog.

I can wear Fair and Light in Doll10 foundations and already have the TSV foundation and concealer and both are good; I particularly like the concealer and the brush it comes with. I'd stopped wearing concealer because the time spent applying it over foundation didn't give results to warrant the time iykwim: I don't have eye bags but fine lines and slight blue circles, often a concealer would cover the blueness but emphasize the lines. I reason that teenagers can have eye-circles whereas lines are an age thing! So I'd resigned myself to looking like I'm a party-animal rather than one heading for the knackers yard! (I have a whole tome of make up logic like this, mostly to justify purchases!)

So it's a nice concealer and a little goes a v long way and the bigger end of the brush helps to buff away the excess so it's not thick and cakey. I'm not au fait with modern concealers but it works well enough for me.

Back to shades: I wear Light in Balance & Brighten, "Shell 02" in Bare Minerals Bareskin, "Shell" in Avon foundations, Medium or Fairly Light" in BM original foundation, Missha BB No23, and I can wear Fair or Light in Mally's bases. Tarte: Fair or Light/Medium. *

I can wear Fair or Light in the Doll10' Foundation Drops but I'm wearing Fair most of the time as my hair is lighter blonde at the mo. On the whole I 'd rather go for a paler rather than a too dark foundation; it's easier to add colour with contouring, bronzer, blush etc than to tone down a base that's far darker than one's neck.

*I actually have yellow tones in my skin that I want to tone down (frequent jaundice from a hereditary liver condition), so contraary to most advice on shade choice I realised that yellow-based foundations (heavily pushed by QVC) make my look poorly whereas pink and neutral-toned bases tone down my yellow and work far better. I mention this because it's not "normal" but hopefully the shades will still help make a choice.

I think that on the US channel Doris was saying that there's 40% more pigment in Hydragel foundation than in a regular foundation, so I'll be listening carefully if she is going to make it a selling point , as QVC are legally bound not to make false claims.
Doris hasn’t mentioned the 40% more pigment so far.

I’m in between Porcelain and Fair in Laura Geller gravitating towards Porcelain and I’m thinking of ordering two TSVs in Fair and Light.
I did buy the Doll TSV with Drops in Fair and it was just too yellow so I sent it back. The Hydragel in Fair seems not as yellow as the Drops and I think it may be too light for me as the model looked ashen in it. On the other hand I like the idea of ‘pink and yellow’ undertones in Light but on the model it looked greyish over the pigmentation. Decisions decisions.

I really want to try this foundation but the models look so caked in it and it's not flattering on AY either.
Has anyone ordered so far? And I cannot deside on the shade either
Didn't think it looked caked at all......

Ive decided to go with light rather than medium (I wear bare natural in BM bareskin) because of the neutral tone (pink and yellow) the medium looked a bit too yellow for me. If I need to warm it up I'll use bronzer. I'm excited about this tsv as I was looking for a cream blusher and a brow product!

Latest posts

Back