Doll10 Beauty TSV 03/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They don't seem to stock the primer drops anymore; unless it's being restocked under a new item number. Mind you I have two bottles of it, one on the go and a spare. I just use a pump and mix with the foundation so it'll go on for ages. I hope they put Doris on with presenters who get her sense of humour; even Chloe's constant Mum references is better than Jill Franks saying "you're so funny" when she seems not to follow the conversation.

I was a bit worried when I saw that there's no Doll10 presence at the Beauty Bash this year; I don't want QVC to wind down this brand because so many items suit my skin.

I am astonished by how much make-up some of you ladies seem to get! Apart from foundation, which I buy fairly regularly, I use make-up every day and eyeshadows, blushers, etc last me for years so I very rarely buy new stuff. Maybe I'm just not using enough! Or do you never finish what you buy? I can't remember the last time I bought a make-up set.

(This is not a criticism, just me questioning why I don't buy that much)

Some of my make up does seem to last me for a long time, particularly blushers, but I seem to get through mascara and foundation fairly quickly although I would hope people don't think I trowel it on but i do wear make up most days. But not sure I use a lot of products up completely apart from lip glosses etc, some just get messed up or damaged and then I will replace them, I do find a nice make up set hard to resist though and do stockpile a bit,

I just like trying new things & have a few things on the go as I like a choice.

I am astonished by how much make-up some of you ladies seem to get! Apart from foundation, which I buy fairly regularly, I use make-up every day and eyeshadows, blushers, etc last me for years so I very rarely buy new stuff. Maybe I'm just not using enough! Or do you never finish what you buy? I can't remember the last time I bought a make-up set.

(This is not a criticism, just me questioning why I don't buy that much)

I cannot resist a Laura Geller TSV and it always seems such a good value, so I move on to the next kit leaving the other one behind, knowing that I will use the products, if the brand is discontinued (hypothetically), become unaffordable or reformulated, if I can no longer afford 'high end brands'. My plan did work with Emma Hardie and I still have plenty supplies from her TSVs.

I like the Doll10 lipsticks and glosses. Seem to have stopped wearing any makeup except lipstick

I only wear a bit of eyeliner and mascara occasionally. I have an Estee Lauder foundation I have had ages and I bet I have used it twice. Never ever worn lipstick or eye shadow.

I am a make up junkie and cannot resist the TSVs. I could open a shop with all the stuff I have! My favourites are Laura Geller, Tarte, Mally and Doll 10.

Doll 10 TSV 3/2/16

Is there any clue yet as to what this might be, please?

I have so many items from the past when I would never miss a Laura Geller TSV especially blushers which will never be used up & a huge size Bronze & Brighten (same again).I am much more picky these days & if I like something tend to stick with it and have given up looking for the Holy Grail. Favourite brand these days is BareMinerals, original Foundation, 5 in 1 eyeshadows, & Moxie lip glosses, of which I have quite a stash.Don't buy any of these from Q & never foundation as it would be a miracle if the colour was right.Did get the Benefit mascaras when BP of the month as I use anyway.

Apparently this was the TSV in Germany on 18 January, wonder if ours will be similar?

12523040_903350713118363_7995434078977075571_n.jpg

http://www.qvc.de/qvc.product.29130...Id=-3&userName=&signIn=&storeId=10253&cm_mmc=

Latest posts

Back