Doll 10 TSV 16/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it didn't sell out I'm sure it'll be back eventually at an intro price before long.

:mysmilie_503::mysmilie_503:Mine's still at the "Order Generated" stage according to the delivery email tracker & I ordered it in the launch hour!

Mine's still 'order generated' too :( So no new make up for me to play with this weekend as it won't come tomorrow, some people seem to get Hermes deliveries on Sunday's but I don't (Well, only for QVC Hermes deliveries, other brands have been delivered to me on a Sunday by Hermes. Strange)

Anyway, blah. QVCs delivery system sucks, I didn't expect mine to come today as I ordered it on Thursday evening, but if Akimbo already has hers and you ordered in the launch hour Breeze, then why haven't you got yours?! No consistency or fairness with delivery, yet we all pay the same amount.

Last edited:
Lordy, that was a bit of a rant, a car alarm was going off all bloomin night and I got no sleep :mysmilie_476: I need the make up to make me look awake!!:mysmilie_13:

Last edited:
It makes me mad too.
Isn't as though I live in the Outer Hebrides or Cornwall, live within an hour's drive of Liverpool, but mine very rarely comes quickly. Usually reading a couple of pages of reviews on their website before mine turns up!

Mine arrived today :)

Lippy is ok but I prefer the shade from the last TSV. I will wear this one though. Blush looks really pretty. The Glow thing is not the full size I am sure it used to be bigger. Didn't they say on air it was a full size? Foundation and concealer are just spares as I use them already. On the whole am glad I changed my mind and went for it. My Tarte one went back today as promised (got it at intros price... today it was on air at full QVC price but on 2 easy pays.

Mine's STILL just " Order Generated" !!

My Prices candles took ages to be delivered but my SBC order took less than 48 hours to arrive. The postage charge was the same for both.

11/07/2015 10:30 Delivered to Reception
11/07/2015 09:23 Courier Received
11/07/2015 04:50 Manifested to Courier
10/07/2015 23:34 Processed at Depot
10/07/2015 23:33 Receipt at Depot
10/07/2015 01:38 Hub Trailer Via Sorter
08/07/2015 12:31 Order Generated

16/07/2015 11:25 Delivered to Reception
16/07/2015 08:59 Courier Received
16/07/2015 07:22 Missort to Incorrect Courier
16/07/2015 05:19 Manifested to Courier
15/07/2015 23:54 Processed at Depot
15/07/2015 23:53 Receipt at Depot
15/07/2015 18:16 Hub Trailer Via Sorter
15/07/2015 12:32 Order Generated

Wish they could be consistent with deliveries.

I think they seem to put a bit more urgency into TSV deliveries. Mine is out for delivery this morning! Never ever have I had a QVC Hermes delivery on a Sunday before, so it must be because it's a TSV.

I hope it arrives soon. Sunday deliveries wouldn't work for me, I get my parcels sent to work and no one is there on a Sunday.

I hope it arrives soon. Sunday deliveries wouldn't work for me, I get my parcels sent to work and no one is there on a Sunday.

I'm quite fortunate as I live in flats so couriers tend to stick the parcels in a cupboard for me if I'm out, has saved me many trips to parcel depo's since i moved here!

Well my tracking has mysteriously changed, out for delivery has been wiped off and it now says 'manifested to courier'
Who knows whether it'll come today or not! Maybe I should spend less time refreshing the tracking page and just get on with the housework... hehe :giggle:

Mine still says order generated.
Mines gone to "courier to re-attempt" now Breeze, so looks like I'll be waiting another day at least.
(Though why it'll be a re-attempt I don't know, because i've been in all day...)

Perhaps they sent it to the wrong courier. That's happened to me a couple of times.

Mine has arrived. Geez, I now know what you guys mean about the pipette in the foundation, what a waste of time that is!

I'm got to have to wait until tomorrow to try it out properly, without natural light I can't quite work out whether the foundation is still a tad too on the yellow side or not. Tbh I hardly ever wear foundation so it wouldn't be too much of a loss if I never used it. Concealer texture is good for under eyes, will remain to be seen if it melts away from the acne scars on the oil slick that is my t-zone in this weather or not!

Love the lippy colour.

Blusher and highlighter are a weird texture aren't they? Maybe it's because I'm a powder blush devotee, I need to spread my wings to this strange cream/gel/powder hybrid! Do you use a brush or your fingers to apply?

WG I'm using a faithful old Smashbox foundation brush with this blusher and the "Amour" one for the previous TSV; I find it's easier than finger tips to apply it accurately and less heavily.

Latest posts

Back